LegacyGT.com

Cobb bell mouth dp

Is there anyone tuning this particular aftermarket part? Curious if it is a good mod or is it stepping out of order? Also if you are running it, can you run stock exhaust the rest of the way? Don't want my car to be to loud, but seems like breathing is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think cobb makes a dp for our cars. Pretty sure invidia and nameless are the only current options. I could be wrong though.

I will have to double check. It was on the subimods site under 5th gen? Guess checking should've been step one. Haha. Just looking to make a move before I take the car in to turnin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you're looking it. It's mislabelled 2005-2010, should be 2005-2009. https://subimods.com/cobb-tuning-catted-bellmouth-downpipe-2008-2014-wrx-2008-2016-sti-2005-2010-lgt-mt-2009-2013-fxt-524203.html

Just a note for the future, there are very few things compatible from 4th gen (05-09) to 5th gen (10-14), so if you see something labelled like that, it's likely incorrect. To my knowledge, there is no mod that's compatibility would stop at '10. It would either stop at '09, or go straight through to '12 or '14. Always a good practice to ask here though.

Archived