LegacyGT.com

New extreme sport

Kamen

Well, it's not that "extreme" but it could be; and the probability of being impaled on a shinai is too high to classify it as "tame". Either way, it's worth checking out, so I thought I'd introduce it to you, even though it has no relation to motorsports. It does happen in the heart of Subaru country, though. My participation in it was the video production:

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=246&h=138&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=MgwoxuDPEphRBISYGuepRBd99iI

Kamen

I like Kendo and I like sports. I have attended a few Kendo classes and played numerous sports for fun and competition. I have to say I have no idea WTF is going on in that video.

Yes, it is a bit involved. :lol: They have very complex rules, to make it a team sport. It is also a cosplay opportunity. The "-ball" part is what adds to the confusion - they use a main ball to trigger phases in the game (different rule-sets) and the small balls are used as additional weapons. They have detailed descriptions on their website, Kendoball.com, although that is still under construction.

Kamen

Archived