LegacyGT.com

ebay cold air intake

There are tons of options out there. This is one of the more expensive ones but all you need is one with the same general shape in order for it to fit in your car. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SRI-Short-Ram-Air-Intake-fit-SUBARU-Forester-Impreza-SAAB-92X-05-Cold-Filter-/381865799458?hash=item58e8f9af22:g:AYsAAOSwcu5UPS-J&vxp=mtr

This sort of hybrid set up will give you the most power. I noticed with a lot of our cars, if you put a pod filter on it, the car bogs down and can't handle that much airflow, so using a performance panel filter (K&N or Spectre) with a cold air tubing will get you the induction noise as well as a bit more power and space in the engine bay. You can usually find a kit that will get you all the parts you need for this but it most likely still requires some cutting of the metal intake tubes.

582795417_Subie007.thumb.JPG.7d014a5f3917622da899768b3231fb48.JPG

I don't have a picture of my engine bay with the pod filter, but there are 3 general sizes of cone length and if you use the really small one, the car will run ok but will fall on it's face if you try to launch it off the line and the filter will rub against the bracket/sensors on the passenger strut tower. So best off just doing a hybrid with a performance panel filter.

Archived