LegacyGT.com

Introducing JohnnyWas & The Turbo Hearse

JohnnyWas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Just stopping by to say I absolutely love your wagon man. It looks great. Also after seeing your bad luck club sticker I had to get one of my own. I've had my wagon about 5 or so days now and have already poured too much into it due to bad luck, so it seemed fitting haha.

• 1 month later...

UPDATES:

Recently did some interior work with an upgraded JDM double-din and Defi Link boost gauge. Custom panel for the driver's side vent seems to be perfect / seamless placement for the thing; have the Link controller hidden in my dash cubby.

The Pioneer AppRadio 4 is a great, inexpensive touch screen unit, and sonicly a major improvement over stock. Even without an amp or upgraded speakers! Cracked my stock shifter bezel during install, so I found a booted replacement on the cheap (I know, it's a 5EAT). Wrapped in matte black, I think the whole thing looks pretty slick.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2mevhqu.jpg

And the next upgrade on the agenda is installing these brakes once I get a free weekend:

http://i66.tinypic.com/117zorr.jpg

Always liked the Project Mu motif, but only had money for Brembo's and some spray paint. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great! What paint did you use for your shifter trim to match the jdm dbl din kit?

It's actually a matte vinyl wrap. Painted it initially and it just didnt match. The wrap did the trick a lot better.

It's actually a matte vinyl wrap. Painted it initially and it just didnt match. The wrap did the trick a lot better.

Did you wrap the double din kit as well, or just find a super close vinyl match? It looks awesome!

I have the same setup (App Radio 4 & JDM DD) waiting to be installed - this is some solid motivation.

Did you wrap the double din kit as well, or just find a super close vinyl match? It looks awesome!

I have the same setup (App Radio 4 & JDM DD) waiting to be installed - this is some solid motivation.

Got lucky with a really close match! PM me if you want me to look up the exact eBay listing I purchased thru.

:eek: Nice Z!!!!

Thanks bud! Need to stop distracting myself with the Legacy and refocus on finishing her up!

how much rolling and pulling did you have to do on your legacy?

A lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey Johnny who makes that dash vent cover gauge pod? Is that custom?

It is custom, but I found it thru a random eBay search when I did. I'll try to track down the username of the seller - maybe you could send a message. Such seamless fitment and location! I love it.

Now I see you mentioned it was custom in the top post of this page. Looks so good, I was contemplating doing one for the top vent that a member on here sells but I like the clean look of yours better. I think I found it on eBay, did you get the 52mm gauge size or the 60mm? Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man loving the look of your wagon. Just was wondering did you have to get adjustable arms in the rear or were you able to get your toe within factory spec using the stock adjustment? I'm looking to get coilovers and run a similar height to your car and am unsure whether or not I would need adjustable arms. Thanks!

Archived