LegacyGT.com

2017 LegacyGT.com Calendar

ChrisCrash

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if there is time to enter a pic I am new to the forum will take a sweet one an upload it this weekend i have 2017 3.6r few mouths old is November Open????

There's still time to upload through the end of the month (ie tomorrow). Months are not chosen ahead of time when you submit the picture but more so when the winning photos are decided the ones with the most "thanks" get priority on month choice.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Ok, a handful of 1g, 2g, 3g, 5g, and 6g cars, but it's like 75% fourth gens.

It always is because there are just so many damn 4th Gens out there. We got lucky last year and actually managed to get about 4 5th Gens into the calendar, the year before I think it was only 2 or 3. It would be nice to see a fairly equal smattering of all the Gens.

Hey now! 4th gens and even 5th gens still look unique enough. I could never get into the 4th gen wagons, they just looked too stretched, kind of remind me of the wood paneled wagons. Now 5th gen wagons look pretty awesome (part of the reason I got the 2012 Outback)

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

So there have been a ton of submissions, I think we're ready to start tallying up the votes. Get your last pics in now!

I dont think Doc is available this year to do the calendar so I'm going to try and have everything as similar as possible to the past few years. Hopefully everyone has decently high resolution pics if you are a winner!

So there have been a ton of submissions, I think we're ready to start tallying up the votes. Get your last pics in now!

I dont think Doc is available this year to do the calendar so I'm going to try and have everything as similar as possible to the past few years. Hopefully everyone has decently high resolution pics if you are a winner!

Will you be using Zazzle like doc did in the past?

Archived