LegacyGT.com

2017 LegacyGT.com Calendar

ChrisCrash

I say F it. If you have a lot of great photos, post them. I assume you'll get limited to one calendar photo, but the community will decide which one it'll be.

I thought that too. But I had 2 in last year's. Granted one was a month and the other was the back cover

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets get some more submissions in guys, only 15 days left!

What are the suggested resolutions, DPI's (300?), and aspect ratios (4:3?). Just want to make sure I'm shooting the pictures in the right format (my first two pictures were in 70dpi and 16:9).

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

What are the suggested resolutions, DPI's (300?), and aspect ratios (4:3?). Just want to make sure I'm shooting the pictures in the right format (my first two pictures were in 70dpi and 16:9).

To use a picture in full the minimum aspect ratio I think that would work is 4:3 1024x768 is the minimum recommended size to avoid distortion when laid out for the calendar for a full bleed image. 16:9 will work but will probably get cutoff a bit. DPI should be OK at 70 but thats a minimum.

Basically if you're not taking it with a potato camera on a phone from 2005 it should be fine. I'll check to make sure this will all work for sure though.

My wife's a graphic designer and gasped when she saw the 70DPI, it usually is really noticeable when printed, but it's based on how good the printers are too.

I just found out that my phone (S7) can do 140DPI if I switch to pro mode. So if it ever stops raining will do some pics with that.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

My wife's a graphic designer and gasped when she saw the 70DPI, it usually is really noticeable when printed, but it's based on how good the printers are too.

I just found out that my phone (S7) can do 140DPI if I switch to pro mode. So if it ever stops raining will do some pics with that.

Agreed, you want the highest resolution you can get to make printing work, but if the pics already taken, and its slightly smaller than the format of the calendar, then i will frame it as best I can to not disrupt the image.

I would post another, but the one I posted is like...in my top 3.

Didn't stop me :hide:

vote for my image on page 2! calenderp 2016!

:D

You still have n00b settings on? All of your posts show on page 1 for me.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Didn't stop me :hide:

You still have n00b settings on? All of your posts show on page 1 for me.

I've been around long enough that they're not noob settings, they're LAZY settings.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Archived