• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;);):confused::confused::confused::confused:

His name is Kevin. He's kind of a big deal

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161203/71433b39d75132ce3e23f8ce8d4b9c57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

What exactly don't you 6th Genners understand about the rules? Get a clue gents, read the rules, and please follow the current happenings of the thread. STOP posting pics.

What I'd rather not see is repeats of cars. I don't particularly care whether it's the same person submitting if the car is different, but I understand how making it limited to 1 picture per person accomplishes pretty much the same thing as there are not a ton of photos where the same person has submitted pictures of different cars.

Therefore, I prefer one winner per person/(car). I do feel like allowing the submitter to pick amongst all his submissions circumvents the voting process as it allows a submitter to choose a picture that has less votes than one that has more, but if you are saying that a submitter may only choose from his submissions that have enough votes to get in the calendar, I find that to be a reasonable compromise. At least it ensures that it was a high-vote-count picture.

I prefer a strict tally of highest vote counts, with no repeats of cars. I am willing to reasonably accept the other conditions as outlined above if that's the way the wind is blowing.

^^I agree with that. I don't think that the cover or the back cover for that matter is a particularly desirable spot so thats where the second picture of mine ended up last year was the back cover. We have a lot of good looking cars in here but it seems there was less participation this year compared to previous years calendar threads.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I agree with that. Front and back cover being exempted from the above rules proposals may make some sense. I don't really have a preference for this particular issue though. I do think we do have at least enough good pictures to cover what we need (12 or 14 as the case may be) without repeats. If we got to the point where we didn't have enough some year in the future, we could always revisit this issue.

Archived