LegacyGT.com

2017 LegacyGT.com Calendar

ChrisCrash

pedro, that blows my mind.

Bike on there like that, is it stable?

She is as stable as a sheet in the wind!! Just kidding the rack is designed for it, the wheels sink into it some, it has large clevis pins that go through the wheels and then as long as you strap it down properly it's good. We had to modify the thing though as originally it was prob another foot out the back and sitting even lower. We got it a foot closer to the car and up a few inches which gives it enough clearance to do the job

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My question is do you have any steering when driving that or are you just doing a wheelie and trying to control the car with independent rear braking like a wheel standing funny car. ;)

Hey guys, the thread is back open but any votes after 12/1 are not being counted. There were over 160 photos submitted, thats pretty awesome!

Here are the top 21 submissions based on votes. Now, out of the top 14 needed for the calendar, 3 of them are magnusonsubie and two are Manik1770.

My question is, should there only be one winner per person or keep it strictly votes?

As it stands right now here are the first 14:

magnusonsubie - post 8

Shipman - post 22

Rattsl - post 15

Hoojammyflip - post 127

Unspokn - post 47

magnusonsubie - post 111

element899 - post 124

Manik1770 - post 143

BoozersRS05 - post 45

Kalien32 - post 90

Manik1770 - post 139

rchayes21 - post 166

magnusonsubie - post 71

linksusmaximum - post 160

If you are in the top 14 or in the top 21 please get your photos ready for submission as I'll be reaching out to you in PM soon.

results.JPG.320ccde60ea493831c098446d4b8efde.JPG

At least for mine post 71 and 111 are pretty much the same and I personally prefer 111. But post 8 of mine is definitely my favorite. But if limiting to even 2 per person I'd rather it be #8 and #111

:hide:

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

For some reason Manik doesn't have a yellow line, only 2 greens, whereas magnuson has a yellow and 3 oranges.

Yea I hurried the spreadsheet so I mistakenly missed coloring in that cell but theres no difference in the 4.

I'm going to leave this up to the people until Monday evening and then start sending out PM's for the top 14 that are decided.

1 vote per person. That way you pic only one pic of the 400 you posted. Magno. Lol.

I had 2 in the calendar last year :hide:

reading is hard.

I couldn't imagine being reading impaired. It'd make daily tasks so much more difficult.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived