LegacyGT.com

South Bay Mechanic Suggestions

mhylim

What exactly do you need? Garage One advertises themselves as a Subaru shop, and I've had them do a few things and they seemed competent. For general maintenance, etc, I think they're probably fine.

If you need more custom stuff, etc, Fredrik94087 seems to be in love with AA Motorworks.

See here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fredrik94087s-2015-wrx-242477p12.html

Does that help?

Do you do any wrench turning yourself? The timing belt is actually a very straight forward and easy job to do. I can send you the FSM instructions if you'd like. Or come down to the south bay on a Saturday to help.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Looks like I will need to learn some wrench turning. Could you send me the FSM instructions? I will see about putting my engineering degree to work.

PM me your email and I'll send it to you or search "Vacation pics" on here.

2005 Vader Wagon

Looks like I will need to learn some wrench turning. Could you send me the FSM instructions? I will see about putting my engineering degree to work.

It will be more of of your mechanical skills than your academics...

You were probably tops in building blocks during your toddler years.

Get a wrench and get dirty young man! hehehe.

Do you do any wrench turning yourself? The timing belt is actually a very straight forward and easy job to do. I can send you the FSM instructions if you'd like. Or come down to the south bay on a Saturday to help.

Can you come down to Richmond on a Saturday to help do my water pump? I have the Company 23 Cam lock tool and a new timing belt tensioner, so it should be pretty easy.

Can you come down to Richmond on a Saturday to help do my water pump? I have the Company 23 Cam lock tool and a new timing belt tensioner, so it should be pretty easy.

Yeah just let me know which weekend and as long as I'm not busy I'll come help.

2005 Vader Wagon

Archived