LegacyGT.com

Official Obsidian Black Thread Volume 2

SBT

yeah im a wheel whore too, constantly looking for more wheels to never mount and lose money selling. 6 speeds are sweet, but you can have like 2-3 pairs of OG wheels for the cost of a 6 speed swap. I wish they made SA55M in 5x100 18s, Id be rocking them right now. Had them and Emotion 11Rs on my Evo X, they are amazing wheels.

Eyeing these pretty hard right now but 18x7.5 is kinda weaksauce : https://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-18-RAYS-ENGINEERING-CE28-FORGED-18x7-5-47-5x100-RIMS-SUBARU-IMPREZA-EG985/323112832871?hash=item4b3b068f67:g:57MAAOSw~7BamjAh&vxp=mtr

Edited by stocklgt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are a couple pics of the new to me bone stock 2009 auto with only 53k on it. I did pick up some beat up XXR 521's and a set of blizzaks for winter duty. I plan to refinish the factory wheels come spring time. 96537cf2bfe90379e57af6b904d42210.jpg9af3a355c917372af3d285f474440f1b.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Got rid of my 300 SRT8 but this my new permanent ride 08 Legacy GT. Bought it about a year ago with a blown motor. Was supposed to be a project car until i found out how fast it could be. Since it needed a new motor I went ahead and just ordered a new one. While everything was out i went ahead and put in a stage 3 clutch, fp green turbo, cool air intake, and front mount intercooler ( preparing for a bigger turbo). After doing all this for power I figured I should step up the brakes with new pads and rotors (front/ back).

After doing all this the springs in the back broke destroying the rear struts. Once replacing them with factor OEM parts(struts) and a set of J&S lowering springs the radiator blew. I had to remind myself i did buy the car with 120k for miles. My buddy bought it off a lady with only about 40k and he did the rest before blowing the motor himself. I replaced all the above parts myself, I luckily have a lift in my garage. The major motor work was done by ESP.

Once the car was running well I began to really play with it since I had other cars to drive at the time. Doing this I first broke one rear axle trying to launch it. Replaced both rear axle with new ones myself. You would think i learned a lesson but I did not Another morning trying to launch it i blew out first gear which put her back in the garage until needed. Was able to find a used tranny (LoL) from Canada with only 90k miles (its also a 5spd so it took a while to find).

Now that she is back up and running strong. Time to smooth out the ride and get rid of squeaks/knocks that I can. Then finish the minor outside body work I want to change (front bumper/headlights,wheels). From that point everything else under the hood will have to be a secret!!! Right now she is putting down a lil over 400hp!!! ece080cff9c3dedf4287a9bc9c342d34.jpg7076e5d04e829875d4b1cd7cb167356c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...