LegacyGT.com

Tuning Alliance ETUNING

Tuning Alliance

Contact us today for the best quality ETUNES around!! Safe yet powerful and reliable tuning is what has carried us in the business since 2008, and what will continue to carry us forward! We've supported legacygt.com and its members for years with continued support and quality! You our customers are our #1 priority, we put quality first and foremost not quantity. Let me take a second to outline the ETUNE process which has let us reach worldwide as Subaru tuning experts!

We specialize in Cobb Accessport tuning. We are Cobb Pro tuners, and have experience tuning from basic to top end builds. We also offer Standalone tuning in higher applications, and open source.

ETUNE PROCESS

1. We will send you a info sheet that will document and store all your personal info/mods to your specific vehicle/needs. You will also need to provide base logging of your current setup, we will ensure that there are no issues like boost leaks at this time.

2. We then build a custom (not pre built) base map based upon your vehicle and its specific mods. I cannot urge the importance of this, each is CUSTOM MADE, tailored to you and your car!

3. You will upload this map to your car via Cobb Accessport or Open Source, and data log under certain conditions(usually idle, cruise, and wide open throttle to a specific rpm).

4. You then send us datalogs, and we will update based on feedback of the logs and send a new map. Repeat steps 2-4 until both YOU and our tuner are happy with the results.

**Every ETUNE comes with 6 months of revisions if needed. Also future mods down the road, tune/map updates will be at a reduced cost(price varies case by case, but usually 50-100 dollars).

PRICING

ETUNE Cobb AP Stage 1-2 200

ETUNE Cobb AP Stage 3 250

Road Tune 275

Dyno Stage 1-3 450

Speed Density Tuning 600

Flex Fuel Tuning 600

**Stage 3 applies if any of the following conditions are met. EBCS, upgraded turbo, upgraded motor/swap, upgraded injectors

Please be sure to check out our customer made review thread listed HERE and share you experiences!

CONTACT US TODAY to get the ball rolling!!!! :woowoo:

1.jpg.051be18db895e721cf55db4b02e8eba2.jpg

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow so you guys are going back doing open-source?

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

We'll always do open source for road/dyno tuning, the issue comes in when we have to explain how to use the program and how to log with it, making sure your on the right versions ect.. Just eat's away at our time so why we chose currently not to offer OS Etuning openly.

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the issue comes in when we have to explain how to use the program and how to log with it, making sure your on the right versions ect.. Just eat's away at our time so why we chose currently not to offer OS Etuning openly.

-Brian

Maybe tell the potential costumer upfront that if you need instructions on what program to use, how to use the program, etc.. there will be an additional fee?

Maybe tell the potential costumer upfront that if you need instructions on what program to use, how to use the program, etc.. there will be an additional fee?

Even though I'm all about OS tuning, knowing the general population's (lack of) knowledge of computers, it's not at all worth the hassle of helping customers troubleshoot via e-mail, nor the risk of them messing their car up with bad flashes, etc. I know well enough that it's not any more dangerous to flash with a Tactrix/VAG-COM cable than an AP if you do everything right, but it seems people have a knack for not doing everything right. E-tuning is tough enough for a tuner to do without that extra variable to deal with, so I fully understand and support TA's decision to forego OS e-tuning, even though I don't particularly enjoy it (not that it really affects me).

Even though I'm all about OS tuning, knowing the general population's (lack of) knowledge of computers, it's not at all worth the hassle of helping customers troubleshoot via e-mail, nor the risk of them messing their car up with bad flashes, etc. I know well enough that it's not any more dangerous to flash with a Tactrix/VAG-COM cable than an AP if you do everything right, but it seems people have a knack for not doing everything right. E-tuning is tough enough for a tuner to do without that extra variable to deal with, so I fully understand and support TA's decision to forego OS e-tuning, even though I don't particularly enjoy it (not that it really affects me).

AP provides us with more tables to access, which we use to give the best tune we can! We advise all customers to go the cobb accessport route for stock ecu tuning.

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Even though I am a scientist, programmer, bla bla bla, I can tell you that each time I had to upload a revision, I was always scared and was anxiously waiting for ECUflash to successfully do the job. So sure, someone that has little knowledge has a higher probability to mess up. But they know the risk they take though.

Can agree enough, I'm not confident with computers, let alone using the Cobb AP. I also get nervous anytime I plug that into the OBD2 port.

I'm so happy/lucky to live so close to such a great Tuner.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Are these new prices? My car is basically stock and my invoice was for 250?

Prices are not new. Your's was 250 because you also had a motor breakin map. 200+50 .

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So to tune a 2012 2.5 legacy with a

takeda cai

2.5 wide pipe (from convertor back)and dual exhaust (borla)

I would.need to purchase a tatrix cable. How much would it cost?

Why would people need to get a re-tune? Does time of year (saeson) affect a tune!

My goal is more low end tork

(To be faster off the line).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So to tune a 2012 2.5 legacy with a

takeda cai

2.5 wide pipe (from convertor back)and dual exhaust (borla)

I would.need to purchase a tatrix cable. How much would it cost?

Why would people need to get a re-tune? Does time of year (saeson) affect a tune!

My goal is more low end tork

(To be faster off the line).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We do not offer support for NA legacy tuning.

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you guys have a recommendation for a wideband? Is there one brand/model Mike prefers to work with? He suggested it may be worthwhile for me to get one to polish up my etune and I'm trying to understand my options.

Also, bit of a noob with this part - how do I log with it? Don't I need the now unavailable Cobb ATR?

you guys also sell the Cobb AP? 05 LGT

Yes we do! We also are offering 20% off etune with purchase of a cobb apv3 from us!

Do you guys have a recommendation for a wideband? Is there one brand/model Mike prefers to work with? He suggested it may be worthwhile for me to get one to polish up my etune and I'm trying to understand my options.

Also, bit of a noob with this part - how do I log with it? Don't I need the now unavailable Cobb ATR?

Mike likes the innovative LC2',s I like the aem uegos. There are some ways to log it in the ecu, one being via the rear 02 but you'd need a harness kit from us to do this. We've even had people video record with pulls ha if need be. Generally stage 1-2 cars dont need them though, first map will be 95% spot on in most cases.

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok. Like I said, Mike told me after my last revision that it may be worth while to get one with my stage 2 set up. He says things may be a tad rich. I'm not sure if this is a possibility since I'm running an aftermarket (WRX) intake or what.

I would go with whatever Mike says, having a wrx intake shouldn't affect anything.

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived