LegacyGT.com

looking for a reputable tuner in MI

LegUp

http://www.lovefab.com/Contact

You might want to give Cody, an email and ask him. It's been about 11 years since he did stuff for our drag race Civic. He may know of someone near you.

If you contact him, tell him rota92's dad sent you.

If you have a Cobb AP contact www.tuningalliance.com they can take care of all your needs. Also tell them I sent you.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Alright, thanks for the replys. I guess I'm accustomed to dyno tunes, so that's where I default. Seems my old tuning shop has packed up and moved though. How does a long distance tune work?

Here's a summary of our etune process and pricing

ETUNE PROCESS

1. We will send you a info sheet that will document and store all your personal info/mods to your specific vehicle/needs. You will also need to provide base logging of your current setup, we will ensure that there are no issues like boost leaks at this time.

2. We then build a custom (not pre built) base map based upon your vehicle and its specific mods. I cannot urge the importance of this, each map is CUSTOM MADE, tailored to you and your car!

3. You will upload this map to your car via Cobb Accessport or Open Source, and data log under certain conditions(usually idle, cruise, and wide open throttle to a specific rpm).

4. You then send us datalogs, and we will update based on feedback of the logs and send a new map. Repeat steps 2-4 until both YOU and our tuner are happy with the results.

**Every ETUNE comes with 6 months of revisions if needed. Also future mods down the road, tune/map updates will be at a reduced cost(price varies case by case, but usually 50-100 dollars).

PRICING

Subaru ETUNE Cobb AP Stage 1-2 200

Subaru ETUNE Cobb AP Stage 3 250

Mitsubishi ETUNE Cobb AP Stage 1-2 250

Mitsubishi ETUNE Cobb AP Stage 3 275

Road Tune 275

Dyno Stage 1-3 450

Speed Density Tuning 600

Flex Fuel Tuning 600

**Stage 3 applies if any of the following conditions are met. EBCS, upgraded turbo, upgraded motor/swap, upgraded injectors

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've taken my car to Boost Controlled Performance (BCP) out in Livonia if you're in the Metro Detroit area. They use a dynojet dyno and I've never had an issue with one of Alexx's tunes (He owns the shop and is the only one that does tuning).

Though it is difficult to get scheduling into the shop since they're always so busy and you should expect to leave your car there a couple days if you do.

Archived