LegacyGT.com

East Bay Alignment shops

magnusonsubie

What is everyones preferred alignment shop in the East Bay? Prefer Vallejo/fairfield/vacaville area to avoid a bridge toll but looking at the firestone reviews in that area it doesn't look promising.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I had Auto Import Service in Brentwood do my alignment on the Fozz. Again, it was pricey but it was considered a custom alignment since I was looking for specific numbers and not a "range". They did a really good job IMO. It was $120, same as Mann Engineering charged me for the custom alignment on the GT a few years ago, and honestly, I wouldn't bother driving all the way down to Mann in San Jose ever again.

I have been getting my alignments done at Auto Options in Berkeley. Not at all close to you and pricey ($100-$120), but they align it to whatever specs I ask and are very mod (after-market camber / castor bushings) friendly.

Depending which UPS warehouse my JDM bumper gets shipped to if its on that side of the bridge I might come over that way to get it done.

I had Auto Import Service in Brentwood do my alignment on the Fozz. Again, it was pricey but it was considered a custom alignment since I was looking for specific numbers and not a "range". They did a really good job IMO. It was $120, same as Mann Engineering charged me for the custom alignment on the GT a few years ago, and honestly, I wouldn't bother driving all the way down to Mann in San Jose ever again.

That might be another option that I'll keep in mind.

Those prices really aren't too bad. What kind of warranty do those shops offer on their alignment? I know the place I go when I'm at home offers a 90 day warranty on the alignment and you can come in as many times in that period to have it tweaked by little bits.

Thought about having Pep Boys in Vallejo do it as some of the employees there have some pretty cool cars but reading reviews on Yelp from the past month it sounds like they don't have the best customer service.

2005 Vader Wagon

Bumper will be here next week. Going to pick it up Tuesday in Richmond since I only have 1 morning class and then also just scheduled an alignment for Tuesday afternoon at Auto Options.

2005 Vader Wagon

Archived