LegacyGT.com

First log performed and was worse results than expected

Clough1022

Well finally got a tactix cable and started logging. Results were not good. Also I did not have the exact parameters sug, I was selecting ones I thought at the time were needed.

Tune on car when logged was TDC Etune from a previous owner. Luckily I just switched to this tune to log to see what results I would get on this tune. Also got a p0244 code which hopefully isn't a foreshadowing of a bad wastegate flap or crack.

Logging file will be loaded tonight at home. But just a tale tell sign of what your gonna see. 6 degrees of knock correction [emoji20]

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

romraiderlog_20160829_090609.csv

I highly suggest getting a cobb accessport. Cobb offers more defined tables than opensource which will allow the tuner to give you a better tune. Mike actually use to tune at TDC a long time ago, so if its that old he may have been the tuner of that original map. Of course if the vehicle wasn't kept in best of shape, I'm sure it has some issues that need addressing with the tune.

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yea I have had vehicle for 2 months or so and the TDC tune was on my accessport. Right now running stage 2 ots map until I get a v3. As per talking with you. I'm just logging as of right now. Going to log with my stg2 cobb map loaded later to see if there was something not up to date with TDC map

The AP is worthless without being unmarried. As is the tune without the AP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's not entirely true. Assuming you don't lose battery, the tune is the same on the car whether or not the AP is connected. Now you lose the tune as soon as you marry another AP, but the tune itself doesn't need the AP to work.

I wonder if the PO kept the Cobb AP and sold the car without giving it to the buyer ?

No I got the v1 ap from the guy I bought the car from. It's just I think he flipped cars. The owner before him did the mods but he didn't have a lot of info on exactly what was done. I'm slowly learning bits and pieces

• Mega Users
The tactrix/romraider combo is still a great tuning platform. His tuning platform is not the cause of his bad logs, so why push an accessport on someone? The Accessport has more defined maps thanks to one of the main romraider devs working for cobb now, but that doesn't mean romraider isn't a very capable platform.

The tactrix/romraider combo is still a great tuning platform. His tuning platform is not the cause of his bad logs, so why push an accessport on someone? The Accessport has more defined maps thanks to one of the main romraider devs working for cobb now, but that doesn't mean romraider isn't a very capable platform.

Yea so far it's great excited to learn more. And if later on down the road I get more mods maybe I'll head down this route. I would really like to be able to tune and have it right. Just gotta keep reading [emoji6]

I have a v1. Can't log with that. So I borrowed a tactrix cable and loaded rr on laptop to check car over

OHH gotcha, ya cobb stopped supporting those long time ago, hang it up as a relic

Yea so far it's great excited to learn more. And if later on down the road I get more mods maybe I'll head down this route. I would really like to be able to tune and have it right. Just gotta keep reading [emoji6]

Def go the cobb ap v2 or v3 route. Cobb offers more tables defined which tuner can use to give you a better tune. Plus with the v3 you can view on demand 6 gauges which is pretty neat/helpful.

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OHH gotcha, ya cobb stopped supporting those long time ago, hang it up as a relic

Def go the cobb ap v2 or v3 route. Cobb offers more tables defined which tuner can use to give you a better tune. Plus with the v3 you can view on demand 6 gauges which is pretty neat/helpful.

-Brian

Can't really argue the extra tables (though from what I remember seeing before they nixed ATR, the extra tables defined really weren't all that important... a lot of idle control stuff. I'm sure they've added a couple more since), but BtSsm is a FAR superior logger/gauge display.

Well went ahead and got my wideband, throttle to tmic hose from gimmick, and gfb tms response. Needed wideband and wideband cobb v3 little to much for me. Cobb will probably be tax time from tuning alliance with tune and gs ebcs. Until still gonna fool around with tactrix logging to eat some time before tax time

Well went ahead and got my wideband, throttle to tmic hose from gimmick, and gfb tms response. Needed wideband and wideband cobb v3 little to much for me. Cobb will probably be tax time from tuning alliance with tune and gs ebcs. Until still gonna fool around with tactrix logging to eat some time before tax time

Sounds good! Let us know when you're ready to pull the trigger! We are running a sale now though, buy a cobb ap through us, get 25% off your etune!

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived