LegacyGT.com

Bam 2016

there a link to the info in the first post but heres the info as well

So like the last few years the BAM car show is pay to play this year. And is open to all Subaru owners

The car show will be $10 + your BAM admission ($10) so thats $20 total per car for those of you that have trouble with math.

What that $20 gets you: (car show entry with premium parking spot, (1) BAM event entry & (1) raffle ticket). Park Vehicle parking cost is not included!! We are using state parks and they have their own fees. We can not roll all costs together with the size and style of BAM.

PARK ENTRY: $5 per car (If you are bringing a trailered vehicle there is an additional $4 charge)

All car show participants MUST register and pay online at baicbamevent@gmail.com

Please copy and paste the following form in to your PayPal payment and fill in your information.

Full Name:

Email:

Model of Subaru:

Vehicle Year:

Optional, I-club Screen Name:

In addition to filling out the form, Failure to complete the form, in addition to purchasing a participant ticket by September 10th 2016 will result in forfeiture from the car show. (Meaning we keep your money and you don't get into the show)

Cars will be judged by a panel, you do not need to be present at the time of judging in less you want to point out something unique on the car. Not mandatory but recommend that all participants put a mod list in the windshield (we will not have a printer on site so print it before hand)

The categories right now for awards are

best in show

best Impreza

best Legacy

best Forester

best Wagon

best coupe

best vendor (there are some sub notes on this ill wait for someone to ask ?)

I will add categories for other models ie. (brz, brat, svx) if we get at least 4 of that model that want to show.

we have some other awards as well FYI http://www.i-club.com/forums/images/smilies/evil.gif

other awards

best race ready

best stance

dirtiest car

organizer's pick

This thread is for questions and information about the car show do not post pics or information about your car in this thread

if you have any questions this is the place to ask them and do ask them soon since the show is just over a month away

roll in time: 9:30am sharp please be there on time. we ask that you only roll in at this time if you are in the car show

Still need more Legacys in the the car show there is only 3 of us in the show and of them is me where you guys at

Well, not sure you want a scuffed up '05 that hasn't seen a lot of TLC, has a bunch of scratches, mis-matched fog lights, assorted bird poop, brake dust, etc..

I'm all about go before show..

Archived