LegacyGT.com

Screw Question

Hello Everyone, I am working on a 1990 legacy, 440cc sidefeed injectors. As i was installing the fuel rails and injectors i realised im missing a few screws that hold the injector caps on :( what bolts will fit into the rails or which bolts do you guys use?

Thank You

Hi,

I'm assuming this is an EJ20G engine, if a '90 GT w/the side-feed gray top injectors?

Not sure if they're the same as USA, but the fuel rails have hex bolts or philips head screws that are all the same for where the fuel lines connect to the rails/injectors, the FPR, and the caps.

Take one to your local hardware store (or whatever Canadians call it) and match it up....DO GET the hex screws as the philips suck for this application. They do have different lengths, but the threads are the same.

Or maybe your local Subaru dealer, if desperate.

GL,

TD

Im not sure, I bought the car awhile back not running, the previous owner gave me 2 sets of rails, 1 set was for the 440 injectors and 1 set was for the 550 injectors but only 1 set of caps. the set of caps he gave me seems to fit the 440 rails and injectors but i guess i wont know for sure until i get her started and check for leaks :)

Archived