LegacyGT.com

Looking for a tuner in near RI

RI spec b

Hey,

We are out of CT, but we use dynos around the area. We tune alot at ESP in Steerling MA for dyno tunes. What kind of tune were you looking for? Etune/street/dyno?

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TA is the tuner you want. Don't waste your time with anyone else.

You'll at least want to make the drive up to Mike to at least have him do a street tune. You'll be pleasantly surprised how much better the car runs.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm new to the subaru community but I want to get the best tune for my car that will still make it reliable I'm assuming the dyno is gonna give the most out of my car if I'm correct.

Yes/no. We can do a street tune if you have a wideband. Its actually "better" because its real world conditions, but with a dyno you get the #'s. We take every dyno tune on the street after anyway so either is fine.

TA is the tuner you want. Don't waste your time with anyone else.

You'll at least want to make the drive up to Mike to at least have him do a street tune. You'll be pleasantly surprised how much better the car runs.

- Thanks ! :cool:

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived