LegacyGT.com

Tuning Alliance ETUNE SALE !!!

Tuning Alliance

All Subaru ETUNES are 10% off until 4/17 for anticipation of the UConn Car Club's Spring Car Show 2016 @ Rentschler Field. We'll be there as a vendor, so make sure to stop by and say Hello!

Here's what Jason had to say about us!

"Mike's Tuning focus on Engine safety and reliability is what really sets him apart, not to mention the exceptional customer service support that is provided.

From parts and apparels needs to help with supporting modifications to reach your power goals.

My TA tuned LGT is running strong for over a year now.

If you are looking to make the right move, contact Tuning Alliance today!

Your Subaru will thank you!"

http://ctsubie.com/forum/imagehosting/7688570659b6d2bf5.jpghttp://ctsubie.com/forum/imagehosting/7688570659bda0bad.jpg

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only a year...Mike has had my wagon running great since about May of 2008 when I first met up with him. When he had the car on the Dyno Aug 2011 for the vf52 with 142,000 miles on the engine he tuned it to 21psi on stock fueling, that was over 80,000 miles ago. The car has been a blast to drive every day.

I'll see if I can make time to stop by and enjoy the show.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Only a year...Mike has had my wagon running great since about May of 2008 when I first met up with him. When he had the car on the Dyno Aug 2011 for the vf52 with 142,000 miles on the engine he tuned it to 21psi on stock fueling, that was over 80,000 miles ago. The car has been a blast to drive every day.

I'll see if I can make time to stop by and enjoy the show.

yep, it's only been a little over a year since my rebuild and Mike tuned my car. Can't thank you enough for recommending Mike to me Byron!, and I couldn't agree with you more...the car is a blast to drive every day!

yep, it's only been a little over a year since my rebuild and Mike tuned my car. Can't thank you enough for recommending Mike to me Byron!, and I couldn't agree with you more...the car is a blast to drive every day!

Thanks guys! :)

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived