LegacyGT.com

Hey hot'lanta

Legacy05GT

there's a guy from Atl with a GT but he goes to school in OH. doesn't frequent the boards much. i moved from Atl, but still visit for the holidays. if i see ya on the road ill wave! all the Atl NASIOC guys are a riot and hilarious to be around. To bad Porter moved back to VA. :(

Kenda:dm:

I'm in augusta, about 2 hours southeast of ATL, I'm not a "tuner" tho.. just a daily driver.. Theres about 4 legacys down here, 3 of them are GTs.. including me and a friend lol so that only makes one more guy... his is red, mines white and my friends is silver

Perhaps GA should have a meet one of these days.... it'd be interesting to see what other people in the area have done with their rides.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

meh, what good would dynoing my stock car do? make me feel bad about telling people ity has 250hp when I find out it has like 201? heh, it was a real dog today.. I need that AP!

yea if it wasn't such a skip down the road there I might go just to see how people do, but ATL is still a good 2 hour road trip for me.

besides I can't go to a meet until my info center relocation panel comes in hehe

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Legacy owner here in Dunwoody. Quite a few modded legacy's here. I recommend you check out wrxatlanta.com. We are an active, supportive subaru club with install days, dyno days, mountain runs, etc.

I dyno'd my stock car at topspeed at a dyno day 3-4 months ago. 185/195.

This October 15, I'm dyno'ing again with UP/DP/AP.

I am jealous!

Beautiful scenery, property taxes are dirt cheap!, Road Atlanta is only a short drive away, who could ask for more?

I have family that live in Cumming, GA and I look forward to every visit down there.

hope you have a safe trip.

Archived