LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

Something with a manual, otherwise tough to say. I'd say a levorg if you could get one with a manual, but I HATE subaru's CVT (and pretty much every CVT that isn't attached to a Polaris RZR or snowmobile).

I really like the new Fiat 124 Abarth Spider. It's a Miata with the straight piped 1.4T from the abarth (which I almost purchased), and much better styling.

I also really like how cheap 996 911's are getting, and the car is still kinda-almost useful as a daily.

Most likely another legacy.

I make bad life choices and prefer to work on my own decade-old cars. Don't emulate me.

I'm beginning to be more and more drawn to a Jaguar. The new XE is a prettttyyy sharp vehicle.

But to be realistic I'll prob stay sub25grand so I can throw another 20g into it. Dodge viper always had my eye for or a gt500

I'm beginning to be more and more drawn to a Jaguar. The new XE is a prettttyyy sharp vehicle.

But to be realistic I'll prob stay sub25grand so I can throw another 20g into it. Dodge viper always had my eye for or a gt500

The new XE is something I've really looked at too..has the same motor as the XF which has been retuned for nearly 400 hp with no other modifications...id do that provided jaguar has better build quality now

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Are we listing dream cars? Lol

I would love to have an RS5 or an m6.

But if we're talking about something more realistic then i would love to own a STi if not then a WRX.

But if we're talking about something more realistic then i would love to own a STi if not then a WRX.

If we buy a 20k LGT plus put 10-15 into it, you're getting into used luxury car price tag.

If we buy a 20k LGT plus put 10-15 into it, you're getting into used luxury car price tag.

I wish I knew about the LGT. I was so in a rush to find a car that i didnt do enough research.. Or the fact that they are hard to come by in MA. Sigh*

The president of my company just bought a new S8. Outright.

Sure would love that car, but 116k starting price is just a bit out of my reach haha.

When you can afford that outright you can afford the insane maintanence costs that are associated with an Audi lol

When you can afford that outright you can afford the insane maintanence costs that are associated with an Audi lol

I was thinking this when I was reading all these Audi cars everyone is going to buy. Some of you guys have a hard time turning a wrench on one of the easiest car brands to work on and you are going to buy an Audi :lol: Yeah, the same take your whole motor and trans out to replace a clutch or turbos Audi. :rolleyes:

The next car I hope to be driving is my 1970 VW Karmann Ghia. The Poor Man's Porsche. Has been under going restoration for the better part of a decade. Still a boxer engine.

Now if I were to purchase a vehicle. Most likely a used Porsche Cayman S.

Depends on the budget. I have so many choices but if I can have 2 cars:

- 2013 mustang Boss 302, I do not care if it is laguna seca edition or not. Must be a manual :lol::lol: (weekend car)

- 2009-2013 Outback / 2011-2013 XV. It is great for daily drive

It was supposed to be realistic, but you know.. the internet. lol

On a side note, the WRX fits every want I have for a car, however the ride is just horrrrrrriiiiibbbbbllllleeeee.

On a side note, the WRX fits every want I have for a car, however the ride is just horrrrrrriiiiibbbbbllllleeeee.

Really? The ride is that bad? Can't you get coilovers or something? My Konis are adjustable, and I've gotten used to the harsher suspension. Then again, I'm driving less than 7.5k miles/year these days, so it's not so bad.

I'm looking at something for an occasional track day, so I'm looking at an STI - already has most of the stuff I'd want to do to a WRX from the factory..

Am also interested in the SS, but somehow missed that 20% off sale.. Would definitely have considered it..

If practicality (and maintenance costs) was no issue, I would love to take a look at a BMW 335.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick the JB4 n you got an M...I love that car hate the maintanence

Now if I were to purchase a vehicle. Most likely a used Porsche Cayman S.

Yup, I went as far as test driving one at the dealer. You can get a great one for 30k, or less. Aftermarket has a few nice little bolt-on turbo kits for them, and the Boxster :dm:

LW's spec. B / YT / IG