LegacyGT.com

2008 Legacy GT Dyno Tune Comparison

Tuning Alliance

***Brian's 2008 Legacy GT***

We had a little fun with Brian's legacy. Previously on a competitor's tune, we finally got our hands on it to clean it up and make some more power. We added ID1000's (didnt really need to, this was just for future use of fuel flex prepping), and an 11lb wastegate spring into the turbosmart actuator.

As you can see, the results came out very well. More boost/power throughout the whole graph, and previously boost was 19 tapering to 14-15, now holds steadily through and a bit quicker spool time (higher preload). From drive-ability, let us tell you this thing feels ALOT faster, more consistent, less laggy, and most importantly safer AFR #'s. Overall VERY pleased!

Mod List:

COBB AccessPort

Cobb SF Intake

DW65C fuel pump

GFB BPV/BOV

GrimmSpeed EBCS

GrimmSpeed TMIC

Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors

Invidia Catted downpipe

Maganaflow Cat-back exhaust

Turbosmart Actuator w/ 11lb spring

Upgraded Vf52 from SixStarSpeed

Baseline:

276whp/283trq

Post dyno tune:

291whp/301trq

Gains

+15whp /+18trq

Dyno = ESP in Sterling MA

**Note this dyno reads lower, rather more "true" that other dynos around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESaVuxt92cM

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a441/tuningalliancesales/12734213_838134599645494_2153540704968756463_n_zps2j40fuel.jpg

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

looks good,

Mike is helping me with E tunes on my OBXT now.

When its done I'll do a Full review.

I'm actually just along for the ride and my son is working with Mike on the revisions.

Things are sure a lot different than they were back in 1975 with my 70' Roadrunner.

Those are good numbers! I had a catless UP,DP and magnaflow CB and put down 240hp/260tq after the dyno tune. Those few extra mods netted you some decent power!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nice! If you plan to update/get re-tuned let us know! We can help you out on pricing too for parts.

looks good,

Mike is helping me with E tunes on my OBXT now.

When its done I'll do a Full review.

I'm actually just along for the ride and my son is working with Mike on the revisions.

Things are sure a lot different than they were back in 1975 with my 70' Roadrunner.

Sweet deal! Thanks!

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived