LegacyGT.com

Wheels That Fit The '05-'08 Legacy and Outback

axis008

Her is a question...What is the offset of the Stock LGT wheel?

In addition...I have been liking the B4 Legacy Wheel (Aus and Europe) which says that it has a 18x7 +55 offset...Hmmm too much what are the advantages or dissadvantages...anyone know? They look good and clean on the Leggy wagon...finally What offset are the regular spec B wheels?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help...

J

18inch.jpg.c2c9663d796058c2569fdcdc02fe28a3.jpg

Saw that...weight not a concern to me...it's just my work car so I just want to keep it clean...thought these might be a bit more original than all the spec B 18's that will be out in the near future...they were the other ones I really liked...I do like them on Red Beast...

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if it is possible to fit a 19" wheel on a legacy GT, I've been asking around and I am getting two different answers.

Yes. This thread should help: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4426. Make sure the wheels are 5x100 bolt pattern, and not more than 8.5" wide (although that may already be pushing it).

-ben

• 3 weeks later...
yes. only two sizes work, and at $3500/set, there are lots of options out there (like HRE or BBS RE's)

17X7.5 5X100 48

18X7.5 5X100 49

Thanks. That's good to know. Now, only if I can find some pictures of an 05/06 Legacy with this setup!

• 2 weeks later...

please correct you info on the first page

for the outback the spec b 3.0r rims need a 15mm spacer

for the legacygt they don't

27lb each (dem be big heavy bitches)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/RB6.jpg

• 2 months later...

so i'm gonna go the other way, as i have yet to get a 100% positive answer from anywhere, including my dealership.... I'm looking to buy a set of 16" wheels for my '06 Legacy 2.5I SE... It's got 17"ers on there now, but i'm looking to do 16"ers, preferrably steel wheels for a winter setup.... for 2 reasons... First of all, winters get pretty hairy here in upstate Ny, and I think i need dedicated winter tires, of which there is more of a selection at quality and price available in 16" over 17"ers... and 2nd i'm damn cheap.... i cant afford to buy another set of arims of any kind.... but steel wheels are cheap like me. :-)

Anyone know for sure???

What is your question? 16"s should be okay, since the '05 2.5i came with 16" wheels. As for which steel wheel to get, I have no idea.. There are plenty of cheap wheels out there. Just make sure the offset is right and the bolt pattern is 5x100.
-ben

Rota Boosts, 17x8, +48 offset, fit my 2005 LGT wagon with about 2-4 mm clearance over my STi Brembos. FYI. These aren't listed on the first post.

Also, 18x8, +48 offset OZ Superleggeras fit as noted in 1st post and they also clear my STi Brembos without a spacer despite not being listed as clearing on NASIOC or by Tirerack.

Since STi Brembos are a relatively common mod to the LGT, it might be helpful to list wheels on this thread that clear the STi Brembos and modify the title of the thread to reflect this. Or we might start listing wheels on a separate thread that clear the STi Brembos without spacers on the LGT and Legacy Outback.

Sounds good, but too much work for me since I am no longer a mod and don't look at every thread anymore. If you guys do it, please let me know, and I will definitely get the first post updated with the information---or you guys can create your own thread and we can petition to have it stickied if the information is worthwhile.
-ben

OZ Ultraleggera in Matte Graphite Silver

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/MacR32/oz_ultraleggera.jpg

17X8, 48mm Offset, 17.4 lbs (265.00 each), Country of Origin: ITALY

Introducing the new OZ Ultraleggera...

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=165222

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/MacR32/LGT-SpecB/PICT0014.jpg

Mac

48mm offset. I have to get new tires this spring, and I'm gonna pay attention and get some 255/35/18 or 245/40/18 instead. I really want to lower my car again and just be done with the suspension. I just uninstalled readjusted and reinstalled my coilovers last night, along with replacing my front rotors and all my brake pads. I'm really tired of working on my car right now.