LegacyGT.com

Wheels That Fit The '05-'08 Legacy and Outback

axis008

I was a Bridgestone fans for a long time and I used one set of Grid, two sets of Grid 2 and three sets of GIII in the past 7 years on three cars, my last choice on my last car was a set of Dunlop 101, which is quite a surprise to me, it generates less noise and filtered out more vibration from road when compares to GIII, but the traction is not as good as the GIII. My plan was to get a 18x7.5 or 8 and a set of 101 in 215/45/18. Once the existing set of GIII retires, I will go for the BBS. The first time in my life I wish my tires to wear faster.

Offset is the distance between the center of the wheel and the mounting plane. Positive if the mounting plane is outboard of the wheel center, negative if inboard.

Less offset means wider track & more clearance with brakes.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

• 1 month later...
that looks like my boy Pat's wagon. Those wheels look even better in person.

if that is, tell him he needs to fix his roof rack. :lol: It's too far back and the trays will hit the hatch spoiler. I have a Thule rack with shortened trays and have no issues.

if that is, tell him he needs to fix his roof rack. :lol: It's too far back and the trays will hit the hatch spoiler. I have a Thule rack with shortened trays and have no issues.

His actually works fine. He also has a deflector on it, so it has to be back far enough for his sun roof to pop up. When the sun roof is open, the deflector stays in place even though it is not resting on the back piece of glass.

I will soon be putting a deflector on mine, similar to what Pat has done, just need to move, and find the one I have, somewhere in storage ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to put 16" wheels for winter on my '05 Outback 3.0R but I don't know if the 205/55r16 dimension will work. I understand I could put 16" wheels from an impreza since bolt pattern is the same (5x100) but how about the offset? The original tire size is 205/55r16 for the 16" impreza so this is why I'm asking.

Also, I already have Michelin Alpin Sport on my Benz C230 which are 205/55r16 and I would like to keep them if I could for my Outback.

Any help on this matter is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance to all. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Note: Formula Mesh ONLY available in 18 x 8 +48

Also, BOXRPWRs car has STi fitment. 18x8.5 +48

Add 18 x 7.5 +43 Gram Light 57RC

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."