LegacyGT.com

Outback & Legacy will have much better deals in fall 2016

liabaqus

• 5 weeks later...

I find this thread mildly interesting what with all the infighting and back biting. Have to wonder what the motivation is.

Regardless, as has been said SIA can't make them fast enough. I test drove (and bought) my 3.6R Saturday the 6th. There were three on the lot, mine was the only one equipped the way I wanted it. (There were quite a few 2.5.) The car was so fresh the dealer hadn't done a prep on it and it wouldn't respond to the FOB when he went looking for it. We even drove it with 50lbs in the tires. Oops.

Demand is so high for the vehicles that SIA can't come up with enough cars to cycle out the employee's demos. And there isn't any end to the demand in sight. As said above, the plant is being expanded (new paint line for Impreza) and with the 4 and 5 door Imprezas plus the rumored SUV. FYI, SIA has no immediate plans to build the WRX/STI. Possibly in the future. Had they been going to build the WRX soon I would have waited instead of taking the Legacy. Well, maybe, insurance quote was over $3700 a year for WRX so I may still have passed it up.

I'm very happy with the Legacy and feel lucky to have been able to snap one up.

^ Crazy expensive! Our Crosstrek and Legacy are $1250 for 12 months. We're both in our mid thirties and my Husband has an accident that will fall off this year. Get another quote!

Been doing some homework, have reduced my insurance quote to $469 from $959/6 mos. I'll take it! No more love for the lizzard.

Re auto insurance costs….

Location w/in the USA is the primary cost driver …

W/ who imp but to lessor extent than #1 (State/location there w/in

…big cities usually high)…

2016 Leg Prem coming in next week. SFarm (been w them for 50 yrs)

quote is $275/ 6 mo ($1000 deduc). Think it's 100/300. TC's, MN.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived