Jump to content

What is this called

Recommended Posts

I'm not quite sure what these are. My mechanic says they're trailing arms but cannot find anything on the internet that looks like it could somebody help me out because I'm trying to find bushings for these or maybe a aftermarket setup.




Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I could be a dodo, but I'm assuming it's the rear control arm. Whiteline makes aftermarket ones for us:


[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Whiteline-KTA124-Rear-Control-Assembly/dp/B0070I83AO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445392279&sr=8-1]Whiteline KTA124[/ame]

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use