LegacyGT.com

Single muffler 3 inch catback system

PLTek

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have a couple of things to address now, the front flange on the catback needs to be changed to accomodate the stock donut. If you have a Perrin DP with a flat 3 inch flange this set up mates perfectly but if someone just wants the catback you might get leaks.

Also, the muffler is a smaller one so the system is quite loud.

We need to hear more from people who might be interested so that we can continue working on this and bring this to market/

PS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How about a 2.25" version for our lowly N/A 2.5i?
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

I'm still on the fence as to whether the Y pipe is such a big restriction as compared to the stock cans. I would agree with Peter about his system probably making more power but that I would attest to him using less aggressive bends due to the fact that its a single tip design.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

i only have mufflers on my car, stock center section, which is not that restrictive but going with only one high flow muffler, 3 inch with smooth bends, all this over stock, definitely much more flow.

OhBe1-- first we have to get some demand on the LGT side before we can branch out, thanks for asking>

PS

PLtek,llc

• 1 month later...

This very same thing is an issue with S2000s too. Single or Dual.

Single flows better. In the S2k community, it has been proven to make more power.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

BLACKeNeD this project is on hold as we didnt get too much response, only that the price on it would be too expensive. If you would like to talk about it more, just call me and maybe i can get one made for you.

PS

PLtek,llc

Archived