LegacyGT.com

Phase 1 2.2 turbo dyno numbers?

Does anyone have dyno numbers draft for stock or near stock phase 1 2.2 and turboed with list of mods done

Dyno drafts would be grate and yes i have researched didn't find much please dont say research more if yhat all u have to say please dont respond

I want to turbo mine i plan on running 5psi with delta cams they said they have one that will work good with a turbo mild head porting custom headers/uppipe custom 3in catless turbo back with high flow muffler air intake wrx top mount maybe home made water/meth that kicks in a fullboost with a very small jet and around and more water then meth

Anyone see a build like that?

BTW this is going into a vw baja bug thats why i need custom exhaust

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
I know dyno numbers dont mean much. On the other hand it is nice to see how my truck stacks up against others on the same dyno on the same day. Im still kinda new to these since Ive only had mine for a year, had a blast out there with you guys that day

• 5 months later...
I'm running the RobTune setup on my EJ22T. It used a JDM ECU, a green-label MAF, yellow-top EJ257 injectors, and a higher-capacity fuel pump. Although a TD05 is recommended, I'm using a USDM WRX turbo (TDO4). I'm also running phenolic spacers, and a catless Invidia downpipe. This engine is in my Porsche 914 and is a total hoot. Rob told me I'm likely around 200hp at spring pressure (around 9psi), but I'd be closer to 250 with more boost. Honestly, I haven't turned it up because I'm already traction-limited!

Archived