LegacyGT.com

Bay Area/ NorCal Craigslist finds

Jdemod

I figured since here was a separate, regional craigslist thread, that it wouldn't be bad for us to throw one together as well.feel free to post up anything local that seems interesting.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about those wheels. First thought I had was to make it a lemons car. It would be interesting to get some Bay Area folks together and field a Subaru lemons team. I would probably already have a car started if I didn't live in an apartment/ had somewhere to keep it.

If you guys are serious about doing a lemons car, I may be able to turn my total'ed lgt into one =)

Interior is already stripped down to the bone, frame is in really good condition. Just the radiator supports are bent. I would just have to swap my old engine & transmission over and it could be ready to race.

Aren't these Tribeca wheels? If they are then they are 5x114.3.

Yeah I think so I just figured they were cheap and people on here tend to have multiple cars so I just put it out there.

More lemons car options (although wpmarky's legacy gt would be pretty awesome):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5021024029.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/5005426179.html

We have a wealth of pick n pulls around here so we shouldn't have too much trouble finding parts if we wanted to do this. Plus I go to socal fairly often and go to the pick n pulls down there with relative frequency and/or could have my brothers keep an eye out for parts. If people are actually interested, I say we make another thread just for lemons and go from there. Id imagine that we could potentially do a few races a year (button willow, sonoma raceway and thunder hill?) As far as roll cages go, this guy is pretty well known in the lemons world: http://www.evilgeniusracing.com and used to give discounts on cages (not sure if still true).

found my car for sale--sold it to this guy back in July with 116k miles

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/cto/5016463779.html

Worth it? $12,000

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Worth it? $12,000

I bought it for $11,500 from a guy in Arnold at 97k miles. Had some mods and audio work which I say lower the value. I cleaned it up, had lots of stuff replaced and sold it for $10,500 at 117,000 miles. I think $12k is a good price relative to all the wrx's out there that are waayy overpriced but then again there's a lot of cheap LGTs out there...

If you're interested it does have:

SPT Intake

Gutted OEM Uppipe w/ resistor mod

AVO Throttle Body Hose

Short Shifter (brand unknown)

Exedy Stage 1 Clutch

Exedy Lightweight Flywheel

TSK3 Kit

O.Z. Racing Prodrive P1 18x7.5 Plastidipped Black

225/40ZR-18 Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum XL all-seasons

Swift Springs

KYB GR-2 Shocks

Larger drilled rotors (brand unknown)

Prothane Polyurethane Lower Control Arm Bushings

Hyper Yellow Foglight Bulbs

De-badged rear

Black plastidipped grille

LED license plate bulbs

Rear tint

Lilliput touch-screen monitor

VoomPC w/ Windows 7 & Bluetooth Mounted under trunk mat

JL-12 w/ amp & power inverter mounted behind rear seats

Bass fade switch under hood release

Infinity speakers (model unknown)

Backup camera

AUX & USB jack in center console w/ switch to flip between radio/cd, PC, and AUX audio inputs

Black leather swapped in w/ custom red stitching

White LED dome light

Ebay Chinese STI clutch and brake pedal covers

Archived