LegacyGT.com

All Things Navigation *Map Updates Included*

proflashrtist

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried new update, burned to dual dvd. Maps work fine, but voice control of radio, keeps saying, Checking disks.

Are you saying you downloaded the V10 I'm hosting or V11 from somewhere else?

proflashrtist's first post on this thread has a link to the V10 downloads for East and West. These navigation files only apply to the following Subaru vehicles, though: Legacy/Outback 2006-2009 & Tribeca 2006-2014

If you have an '11 you're looking for V9 of a different type of disc. This explains why Subaro11 is having problems. The nav files are not intended for those years. You're looking for part#: 01406VX473

Edited by amm203

proflashrtist's first post on this thread has a link to the V10 downloads for East and West. These navigation files only apply to the following Subaru vehicles, though: Legacy/Outback 2006-2009 & Tribeca 2006-2014

If you have an '11 you're looking for V9 of a different type of disc. This explains why Subaro11 is having problems. The nav files are not intended for those years. You're looking for part#: 01406VX473

Ah, of course they would not make it easy.

If it is allowed I'd gladly go over there and post that we're doing the same thing. I bet we'd get more than enough people that way. However, I am unable to register to any of their sites. Something appears to be broken with their "Registration" link.

amm203, I tried to PM but not sure if it went through. bawalker pointed me to this thread. I belong to the sb9t forums. Can you please PM me in regard to the NAV v11 upgrade?

Thanks!!

All - since proflashrtist is no longer a Subaru owner and hasn't been on in a while, I figure I'll post this. Spoke with shwabo from over at the Tribeca forums. Our '06-09 Legacy navigation systems are identical to the Tribeca's from '06-14. He has 7 interested members for a group-buy of the V11 nav discs from the Tribeca forum. If we can get 5 total interested people here (including myself) we can get V11 for $20 a piece. The more people committed, the cheaper the price for everyone else. Let me know if you're interested with a reply to this thread and we can get something coordinated between both forums.

...If we can get 5 total interested people here (including myself) we can get V11 for $20 a piece. The more people committed, the cheaper the price for everyone else. Let me know if you're interested with a reply to this thread and we can get something coordinated between both forums.

Im down

I'm seeing July, 2015
Thank you very much for the information.

How does Kenwood / Subaru justify a V11 release that they promote as October 2017 using files dated July 2015 or earlier? For $238+ ?

Edited by ths258

• 2 weeks later...