LegacyGT.com

All Things Navigation *Map Updates Included*

proflashrtist

Huh, I downloaded v9 e&w a couple weeks ago, zero issues. They work great! But maybe something has changed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put something here like all the cool people, except there's nothing cool to put here.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attempted to DL v9 east and west... kept getting failed. Is the file avail? working on trying v8 now.

**update** tried both, neither worked on my laptop. keep getting errors. cannot download.

Hey sorry it didn't work. I haven't logged on in a long time, so maybe that's why. I will see if I can get into it tonight and fix it. Selling my LGT so I am not really using it anymore.

Hey sorry it didn't work. I haven't logged on in a long time, so maybe that's why. I will see if I can get into it tonight and fix it. Selling my LGT so I am not really using it anymore.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I am trying to download on a diff. computer at work today. Will confirm later.

Now onto my next task... which is seemingly turning almost impossible. Anyone know where i could possibly get updates (Not from kenw$$d or dealer direct) for this radio? I bought it used without a nav. disk, so i bought a V1 from ebay to test it out prior to install. It works but has old ass maps.

its the Kenwood 86271FG010

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/forester/forester11backupcamera4.JPG

Now onto my next task... which is seemingly turning almost impossible. Anyone know where i could possibly get updates (Not from kenw$$d or dealer direct) for this radio? I bought it used without a nav. disk, so i bought a V1 from ebay to test it out prior to install. It works but has old ass maps.

its the Kenwood 86271FG010

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/forester/forester11backupcamera4.JPG

Your best bet is getting a hold of the webmaster HERE

• 2 months later...
Okay that seems like enough support and I'm sure more will come once the links are up. Here's a question, considering V10 came out in August of last year (and these seem to be yearly updates) would it be worth waiting a month or two for V11 to drop?

Here's a question, considering V10 came out in August of last year (and these seem to be yearly updates) would it be worth waiting a month or two for V11 to drop?

There was a 2.5 year gap between V8 (JAN2013) and V9 (APR2015) releases. However, the V9 had file time stamps of JUL2013!?! Surprisingly, V10 then appeared AUG2015. Maybe Subaru thought better of selling map files generated JUL2013 as a APR2015 release with V9. I do not know what the file time stamps for V10 are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being these are large files there is a simple way to make sure you downloaded them correctly. You can use WinMD5Free (download HERE) to run a CheckSum on the iso. Below are the values you should have if you run that program. Simply select the downloaded iso and give it a few seconds to calculate the value. This ensures your download is done properly without any errors.

East: 78904ae72369af38676060b31028175a

West: 1e2e196a002f88818c58de1d3ab40998

Edited by amm203