LegacyGT.com

Annual Install Day 2015

LegAC_GT

Hey guys,

Who needs to install some parts??? Cause its that time of year again! Help me out. Who can host and what are the best days for you guys!

Im open to hosting and i wont be wrenching cause my car will probably be at fw for upgrades! Lol

FW? I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be installed (bunch of hoses, Grimmspeed TMIC, CNT Racing DP, OCV valves, intake manifold gaskets), but it's really hard to commit to a schedule given how busy family life is right now..

FW? I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be installed (bunch of hoses, Grimmspeed TMIC, CNT Racing DP, OCV valves, intake manifold gaskets), but it's really hard to commit to a schedule given how busy family life is right now..

FW

- http://www.fwmotors.com/

I don't really have anything I need to install, but would be happy to help out.

Got my tires rotated, now have a ton of vibration in the steering wheel.. Wonder if I need new wheels? Have had this issue for quite some time now (steering wheel vibration), but it's noticeably worse now after the rotation.

Also remembered some more parts I have piled up, waiting to be installed: AVO turbo inlet, DA rear hubs. Also wanting to do OEM front hubs at some point.

The hard part is I'm doing a whole garage re-org, and that sort of takes priority with the wife :lol:

If its in the fall again I'll be around to help out. Don't think I will have anything to install though. I leave at the end of this month to go back to WA then fly to Florida for 2 months and I will be back in CA in September.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

who's your tuner & how much?

His name is Jared he owns Vlmspec in truckee he's very talented individual he use to work for STaSIS and was one of the engineers. I promise u won't be disappointed with the tune. He does anything from Audi to Porsche and subies. Pm if u want a phone number to talk to

His name is Jared he owns Vlmspec in truckee he's very talented individual he use to work for STaSIS and was one of the engineers. I promise u won't be disappointed with the tune. He does anything from Audi to Porsche and subies. Pm if u want a phone number to talk to

Might be interested, depending on price. Need to install a bunch of parts before then, though..

just bought a total'ed LGT, my install sesh will be turning into a part out sesh.

Could do this at the Fremont space I mentioned if anyone wants to install while I do the opposite. Tons of parking and working space!

BSM exterior, black interior

If anyone needs any parts please let me know. I am planning to keep only the engine/turbo/injectors, everything else is up for sale.

May be interested in driver's door card, if in good shape. Mine has a dent from my elbow. :lol:

Hello,

Recent transplant from Upstate NY to Bay Area, been on this site for a few years now, but just noticed the Northern California sub.

I dont have a ton of tools with me out here, but am a capable hand and would love to help out to meet some local Legacy enthusiasts

-Mike

Archived