LegacyGT.com

Soba noodle's 06 JDM 3.0R BLE

soba noodle

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful car, great pics. and some interesting parts, never seen that grill before. I see you still need a sti titanium brace though :)

Thanks, Ti STI brace? Gray with a pink logo? Had that one as well, didn't even put in a car as it just looks soo much Cusco (also didn't know it was actually Ti...).

There is a version of the STi genome STB that has a titanium bar, labeled "Titan".

http://netmall.hardoff.co.jp/105007/upload/save_image/105007/a60979a7114223ea251d07708714c63b.jpg

Edited by WRX USA

There is a version of the STi genome STB that has a titanium bar, labeled "Titan".

http://netmall.hardoff.co.jp/105007/upload/save_image/105007/a60979a7114223ea251d07708714c63b.jpg

Fairly certain lingling was talking about the one below, good to know anyway.

http://www.sti.jp/parts/catalogue/blbp_legacy/largeimage/2-6.jpg

Wonder how much Ti version is lighter than standard (Al?) pipe?.. I still have a Genome and Cusco carbon sitting in a garage, the rest is sold :redface:

Alright, deliveries are slowly coming in :o

Trunkfull of pure JDM goodness. Fujitsubo Legalis R type Evolution mufflers and midpipe, HKS Metal Catalyzer downpipe - both 3". Not much use for me, especially the downpipe :D. The muffs and the mid section can be modified to fit mine but I'd rather keep them intact and let someone else with a turbo wagon to enjoy. The white box is for the 3.0 however :o

16446790659_dbf7f56739_o.jpg

Found these bits inside

16445415428_ac2e4cefdb_o.jpg

Then there was another box. I reckon a lot of people will hate the content of it, rather controversial. Extremely rare though, 99.99% positive that there won't be the same set in New Zealand.

16445580110_001be1c8ac_o.jpg

Liberal Albero Euro Sport quads inside

16012824003_7c9c54a25a_o.jpg

16425290807_2c8771594b_o.jpg

16631493081_6269de34f4_o.jpg

Put them on the car straight away (I've really mastered the skill of swapping the mufflers ;)) and you know what - I like them, for now at least. Went for a test drive and I like the quads even more - deeper, louder tone than HKS ES Premiums. No actual pics of them on the car - it's a bit dirty after our recent road trip.

More packages still to come :cool:

PS: how many mufflers do you see? ;)

16606620646_0625062413_o.jpg

I'm holding out for a Fujitsubo Legalis R catback system for my Spec.B I love the sound of it. I'm not sure about those square cans, looks odd on a 4th Gen to me but if it sounds nice, I can always look past the looks. Besides if I'm the one driving I wont see them anyway.

I'm holding out for a Fujitsubo Legalis R catback system for my Spec.B I love the sound of it. I'm not sure about those square cans, looks odd on a 4th Gen to me but if it sounds nice, I can always look past the looks. Besides if I'm the one driving I wont see them anyway.

I have always been a fan of FGK, tried a number of different mufflers on my BH5 and ended up running a FGK mid and muffler. Never regretted - great quality product and very nice sound.

If the tips of the above system were for a wagon then I'd definitely consider putting them on mine (which would only require to rotate the flange a bit, the rest is bolt-on).

Legalis R type Evolution

I was under the impression it would since mines still a 2L. Engines the same as a-c only difference would be how it fits alongside the transmission since mines a 6 instead of the a-c 5.

Where are you getting all this stuff from anyway? Random jap second hand part websites?

And did you keep your gold/bronze wagon? Almost looks like it in that pic

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Always loved that one, probably one of the cleanest 3rd gen wagons around.

Never looked into what rev it actually is but being 2006 it could be D or E. thinking E since it has a different turbo to the ones confirmed as D's.

Regardless, all the twinscroll turbo's on them are interchangeable so it would match at that end atleast.

Always loved that one, probably one of the cleanest 3rd gen wagons around.

Never looked into what rev it actually is but being 2006 it could be D or E. thinking E since it has a different turbo to the ones confirmed as D's.

Regardless, all the twinscroll turbo's on them are interchangeable so it would match at that end atleast.

Just check the metal plate with all the codes to know exactly what rev yours is, mine is D.

Silly but I thought pre-face Legacies were not twin-scroll... should do some research but then I don't own one :redface:

Just checked, it's a D.

Yea all jap 4th gens have the same 2.0L twinscroll engines, it's just the transmissions that change all over the place.

Lucky for you the U.S. market is the same design for 3.0r so the pool of aftermarket parts is endless.

Zero/Sports rear swaybar is installed. Rear brake pads were replaced too since the wheels were off and the pads were due anyway.

You can also see my Ugly Betties aka Liberal Albero Euro quads :o They really grow on me, especially the sound they produce.

Everything set up and ready to go

16455449449_f741676ed5_o.jpg

Stock out, 17 vs 21

16455453459_fb593e494e_o.jpg

Z/S in

16615694636_9c4fc702bb_o.jpg

Adjustable links I had on my GT-B are a perfect fit, bought another set of these to go with the Tribeca bar which arrives tomorrow

16454057648_1d5a2796c5_o.jpg

Everything back together, brake pads replaced

16454230300_817ce108f0_o.jpg

Feedback: no more wobbly tail, much more responsive. Cannot wait to install the front - hopefully these latest mods will bring me a touch closer to the way the old GT-B handled.

Actually kinda like them surprisingly, reckon they would look even better with that lower bumper area blacked out like in the pre facelift, would hide the weird shape of the exhaust cutouts on these cars a bit better

Actually kinda like them surprisingly, reckon they would look even better with that lower bumper area blacked out like in the pre facelift, would hide the weird shape of the exhaust cutouts on these cars a bit better

Or a black/carbon diffuser :rolleyes: