LegacyGT.com

Levorg Love

Claw

It could be both. But it all comes down to production range and what batch from the manufacturer that those masters may have made there way in to what cars.

Hopefully it was just a fluke, but when you get a brand new car off the truck and the pedal goes to the floor.... They have to investigate.

Lol. Speaking of weird named Subarus, I'm an A**hole. It was the Exiga that they were talking about. ��

Disregard previous confused comments.

Subafreak, you are indeed an A******. :spin:

But since you've worked on Subarus for ten years we'll give you a pass

Unless of course you screwed that one up too and wake up to find you're fixing Hyundais in which we will have to toss you :coffee:

No, not the Exiga :spin:

Don't worry. I'm sure it will be Outback-ified before it gets here. They wouldn't dare sell a regular wagon, not even a 7-pass wagon. Only SUV/CUV/Crossover for USDM. :mad:

(I'm not actually mad - I'd be fine with it as long as it's more like a Tribeca than an Outback, and drives sporty-like.)

I sure hope they won't try to sell us Exiga, even beefed up, as next Tribeca. I want something that is an improvement over current Tribeca, not something slapped together on old Legacy platform. Btw, fwiw, the same ROW exec I mentioned earlier said the next Tribeca is still in concept and exploratory phase. So nothing to expect soon. again, take it fwiw.

I hopeSOA gets enough flak for only offering WRX as sedan. May be this will force them to bring Levorg over here. I don't care what's written on the trunk, as long as it is a legit wagon/hatch with turbo and manual trans.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

OMG...that is about the nicest wagon I have seen.

The STI concept is very nice...a 6mt would round it out perfectly.

Thanks for sharing.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...
I sure hope they won't try to sell us Exiga, even beefed up, as next Tribeca. I want something that is an improvement over current Tribeca, not something slapped together on old Legacy platform. Btw, fwiw, the same ROW exec I mentioned earlier said the next Tribeca is still in concept and exploratory phase. So nothing to expect soon. again, take it fwiw.

I hopeSOA gets enough flak for only offering WRX as sedan. May be this will force them to bring Levorg over here. I don't care what's written on the trunk, as long as it is a legit wagon/hatch with turbo and manual trans.

According to this interview from the Chicago Tribune, Dominick Infante says the Tribeca replacement will be here in 2 years. And with more 3rd row room.

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-82755316/

My "fear" is that anything they bring here will be automatic only, and probably CVT at that....

You will not like the Levorg. It is only offered with the CVT, but Subaru did put a 6 speed in the Levorg as a concept for the Toko Auto Saloon. Now what is interesting to me is what engine and transmission Subaru used in the Levorg for this concept. I was not able to find any information on that. Did Subaru just put the Japanese WRX STi powertrain into the Levorg or did they use the new 2.0 DIT engine?

And if Subaru did use the 2.0DIT, did they use the 6 speed from the WRX/Legacy GT or did they use the heavy duty 6 speed from the WRX STI? We know the EJ series of engines are going to be retired, could Subaru be foreshadowing the next STI with the Levorg S concept?

Archived