LegacyGT.com

Logger questions.

Markbo

I have asked Cryo and no response yet & there is a delay getting registered at Romraider for some reason. After the initial map I did a 15 minute drive log. How is it saved to a file? I did the press rear defogger to start and end...then what? Nothing happens. How do I save that log to a file?

YesI did the select “Log File Output Location” from the Logger’s settings menu and nithing is showing up there.

Also on learning view, does that have to be running along with logger to save a single view? I cant get it to read what logger shows and had to resort to copying and pasting it to an xl file, but that does get the log to cryo.

A little help please? FYI I am using a Tactrix cable with windows xp. All log, ecu & vehickes files are dowmloaded

Log file automatically saves to the Log File Output Location. Are you sure you have the latest version of everything? Maybe an uninstall and reinstall of the software is in order. Also, make sure your Tactrix firmware is up-to-date.

Learning View is stand-alone to RomRaider Logger. You do not need one to make the other work.

Yes I just downloaded it all so its all the latest versions. I chose the "Log File Output Location" and the rear defroster on+off... what are you supposed to see happen? Anything?

I checked that file location and nothing showed up there. Am I supposed to do something else on the comouter or just on/off defroster and it does it automatically without showing anythinIs choosing LFOL a one time thing or every time thing? When exaxtly should I choose.it? Before the.logging drive or just before hitting off or after? Does.it even matter?

Archived