LegacyGT.com

Good body shops in East bay

magnusonsubie

Got in a little bit of an accident this morning and I have no clue of any bodyshops around here that I can trust to do a good job. I think it is just a respray on the front bumper and drivers front fender replaced along with both front wheels as I got sandwiched between a civic and a curb. I will also be calling shops that I have had do work for me in the past back home in WA to possibly have them get it done while I am home for break. Any help would be appreciated.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I had some major work done by "Pan American" in Fremont after an accident, and overall, I think they did a pretty good job. I had to double check some stuff they forgot to put back into my trunk (first aid kit, some foam - nothing of value, just something they forgot).

I would rate them probably 8-9/10, but I'm no expert in the field.

Sorry to hear about the car bud. :icon_sad:

I have always had good luck with Mike's Auto Body. They did work on my Saturn 2x, my wife's BMW 1x, my ex's Corolla 1x and my GT 1x, which was almost 10k of damage to the right rear trunk area and quarter panel. Never a single complaint with their work and paint match. They have locations in Concord, Walnut Creek, Brentwood and others.

Archived