LegacyGT.com

Whiteline sway bars for LGT work on a Spec B?

coop3422

Hey everyone,

Just picked up an 07 LGT Spec B on Friday. Love it so far, although my mechanic recommend I get new rear endlinks as the current ones are done. When I had my old 07 WRX, it had more body roll than desired, the Spec B seems similar so I’d like to get some sway bars to help. I found some of a GT on a local form that come with end links so it could be a good chance to remedy this for relatively cheap ($250 for front, rear and endlinks). What I’m wondering is if the ones for an LGT will work with the Spec B suspension without issue?

These are what I’m looking at:

Whiteline BSF30Z 22mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar

Whiteline BSR39Z 20mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

GroupA Endlinks F&R

Thanks!

Make sure you get the braces for the rear bushing mounts.

See covertrussian's thread in the 4th gen forum. We told him to get them the other day.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The body roll hasn't been as bad as my 07 WRX, but I can't say exactly since I've only driven it a few days. Main reason I was looking is to get a bit better handling, and I nbeed to do the rear end links anyways.

It's looking like those sways sold before I had a chance so I'll need to keep looking.

Thanks Max Capacity, when I find some sways I'll look for the braces. Does it matter what end links I use?

the standard set (flexible) will be a smoother ride. The dogbone solid metal will make for a stiffer ride. For the most part, unless track/autox, swapping sways are not going to have much impact on your day-to-day driving. Just do the end links.

When you have driven the car for awhile, then decide to replace the suspension. SpecB has a higher starting point for suspension performance than the LGT, so less is more.

Make sure you get the braces for the rear bushing mounts.

See covertrussian's thread in the 4th gen forum. We told him to get them the other day.

This post specifically. Still need to fab up my reinforcements :lol:

Really? SpecB comes with Unicorn dust and stickers. While plain LGT just barely gets by. Just look at mod ratio of SpecB to LGT, every LGT on here is modded. SpecB's, rarely.

That actually explains the 50% mark up on them :lol:

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Archived