LegacyGT.com

Blank rotors: all the same?

I need to replace all 4 rotors and I'm wondering if there is a significant difference between oem, autozone, and some of the other brands. I did some searching and it doesn't seem to be a huge difference but I wanted to confirm before I purchase.

I will be pairing them with hawk hps pads.

I dont track the car and rarely do I drive hard. I just like to know that the car will stop well after some rare brisk driving. Thanks guys!

I know that Advance has a 2 year warranty on theirs. Just got all 4 pads and rotors replaces for free on my escalade. I would assume most of them are using the cheapo Chinese metal blends that are prone to warping. I'd recommend OEM over those but I'm sure OEM is overpriced.

I believe KNSbrakes, a member here is where some guy's get the stuff from.

I think CT08SpecB got his front set up for $123 shipped.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Seems that people like the centric premium blanks... They have the black top-hats.. available next day at most places that sell centric brake parts

I went with centric and hawk pads, bought from infamous/mSprank as a package. Couldn't be happier.

Archived