LegacyGT.com

☺ 📖 group: bay area legacy owners

LegAC_GT

The weather is getting better, maybe next month some time?

I vote for Mark to set up another track day meet up. The June meetup was fantastic.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

If my car is working sure! I'm in SF. Plan on doing a timing belt job in 2 weeks. If it goes well car will run. If not... :/

I see a group install day in your future.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I vote for Mark to set up another track day meet up. The June meetup was fantastic.

Thanks Fred,

I'm working on buying a house right now, if I can find one with a decent driveway I'd be down to host an install meet. Or if we go with a smaller place, I may have some play money to fix my tranny sooner and do moar track days again woot.

Maybe we can do both? Install day in March and track day in april?

^^ KK...

We can have a track day later than April, if necessary. Last year, it was in June, so no problem.

I may start my track season end of April or May sometime. I have a lot of practicing to do.

Cheers!

LOLOL...why not!!!

Are you thinking about Fremont?

Those are all possible for me. We can pick a location where we get the most turnout and reserve???

how bout a go kart day some time sooner?

I am down that would be a lot of fun. Outdoor or indoor karts?

Also given the turnout at the last events (install day in San Jose and track day in Sonoma) I guess it doesn't matter where it is. People seem to drive from all over.

Archived