LegacyGT.com

Official Lapis Blue Pearl Thread (2015+)

Paddington

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
The car is a lot smoother and quieter than the 2015 model in terms of cabin noise the engine is a lot more refined but due to the flat 6 instead of 4. CVT feels nice, but I never had issues with my 2015 model. The infotainment is amazing though. Sound system is incredible and apple CarPlay plus android auto is so nice.

Steering feels smiliar except a little heavier. Still has that artificial electronic steering feel.

Overall, this car is a huge upgrade from 2015, I was really close to getting the 2017 model, I'm glad I waited.

Steering responsive headlights and led lights are definitely a good bonus.

I was happy to see these photos, I've just bought this car - same color - sight unseen from my Subaru dealer! And I wasn't sure what the color looked like in different lighting. The dealer photos were taken on rainy day on the west coast. So I thought it might be a little dark for my liking but it looks great!

I don't get to see the car in person until mid April on my return to Canada from a winter in Mexico. And while it's two years old it has only 15,000 Kms/9000 miles, was driven by the dealer's GM and was priced right for nearly new but used. I enjoyed reading your other comments too. I owned a 2010 Legacy which was the first of the 5th Gen and it was quite noisy. I had been in a 2017 and found it much better and glad to hear that this one is even better.

I'm currently driving a 2013 Outback which I plan to leave here in Mexico and use in the winter months.

Thanks again for the photos and info.