LegacyGT.com

Official Lapis Blue Pearl Thread (2015+)

Paddington

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oh crud, I shouldn't look at these! I have a bit of buyer's remorse about color. I bought a twilight blue because I had to take an in stock color--my old car was totaled, and I was in a rental car and couldn't wait for a factory order. But I also lust after lapis and venetian red. I think I like bright colors. And I love the ivory leather.

I have the black leather (again, what the dealer had in stock), but I think if I were to order one from the factory I would have gone with ivory. Tough call, though--ivory being possibly more fussy to maintain.

I wish Lapis came with black on the interior. I really hate the ivory, it just feels so ... unmanly.

And to me the black, which I have, feels TOO manly... Three little bears problem. They need neutral brown leather.

And to me the black, which I have, feels TOO manly... Three little bears problem. They need neutral brown leather.

How did you get the Lapis Blue with black interior?! I am thinking of buying a 15 Legacy soon and that's exactly what I want!

How did you get the Lapis Blue with black interior?! I am thinking of buying a 15 Legacy soon and that's exactly what I want!

don't get your hopes up! im pretty sure he mentioned he has a twilight blue :( im in the same boat of wishing the lapis blue had a black interior option!

Oh, so sorry for the confusion. I am following this thread because I love the lapis, but I got twilight blue. At the time I bought my car, I was in a rental because my car was totaled and I didn't have time to wait for a car, so I just went with an in stock car in one of my top 3 color choices. Now I am torturing myself by looking at the color choices I didn't get;) Correct, lapis only comes with ivory leather (which I like, but could be hard to maintain).

Edited by sarahaf

Oh, so sorry for the confusion. I am following this thread because I love the lapis, but I got twilight blue. At the time I bought my car, I was in a rental because my car was totaled and I didn't have time to wait for a car, so I just went with an in stock car in one of my top 3 color choices. Now I am torturing myself by looking at the color choices I didn't get;) Correct, lapis only comes with ivory leather (which I like, but could be hard to maintain).

Ah okay :mad: I love the lapis blue but I don't think a light cloth interior would stay clean very long...

Especially considering how often my seats get wet when it's snowing out...

Edited by FL14

Ah okay :mad: I love the lapis blue but I don't think a light cloth interior would work well considering how often my seats get wet when it's snowing out... Might have to go carbide grey..

Agreed, I was considering a cloth model and didn't want ivory cloth. Ivory leather maybe--just maybe. But the cloth seems like it would be tough to keep free of stains. Even leather to some degree, but that seems a bit more stain resistant.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. It's just as easy for them to make a car with a slate interior--the exterior color shouldn't matter. I personally like the ivory, but a lot of people want an easy care interior or just prefer the slate.

• 3 weeks later...