LegacyGT.com

im back to help

MDKSDMF

i was a frequent poster on here. and learned a ton and set up my lgt using all the advice and info i learned on here. i sold it but i was stage 3 with FMIC and supporting fuel mods to max the vf40. i had a solid daily with roughly 280 wheel hp. im posting this to offer my services and help with questions or help people wrench as i was a subie tech at quirk. im miss the subie fam and am active here again to help and tell about setups i used and know about to help u all build the subie u want. please feel to contact me and ask questions. if i dont know the answers my friends like lord chilly, sprank and infamous can anser what i cant! glad to be back on this forum.

jimmy

ya haha i left around 20012 :( got a ram and really decided to go all in as a carpenter. cant have a LGT as a serious carpenter. hahaha BUT my goal is to get an rex or something under 12k and go subie crazy again. im south of boston in rockland. i even have odd stock parts ike an intercooler, and DV and some couplers and clamps. hit me up if u need help or need real work done. i have friends in middleboro that are geniuses with that stuff

I've been out of the lgt world also since about 2011. I'm on the search for a low mileage 5mt or spec b. then want to make a 400+ Who beast

i feel like the LGT is too expensive for me to buy and mod for fun. an 02 bug is more in my range but i know lgts inside and out!

Archived