LegacyGT.com

19mm rear sway bar install

Guest rayms69

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered from Subarupartsdepot.com last Wednesday 1/28. UPS shows that it should be delivered Monday 2/9

Paid $95.97

$78.98 for Bar and Bushings

$16.99 for shipping

I ordered a 20mm from http://subaruonlineparts.com on Dec 16th and still don't have mine. They keep saying should be soon and is on Backorder. Looks like Subarupartsdepot.com can get what subaruonlineparts.com has trouble getting.

Pduncan1963

I ordered a 20mm from http://subaruonlineparts.com on Dec 16th and still don't have mine. They keep saying should be soon and is on Backorder. Looks like Subarupartsdepot.com can get what subaruonlineparts.com has trouble getting.

Already received the UPS tracking code

Edited by Yoda_One
Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Because of this post I had my dealer install the 19 mm Swaybar. They only charged me $49 to install and its 5 degrees here today.

Handling improvement is very noticeable. Thanks to all for sharing this mod.

Edited by obey1

Does the 20 mm bar make the rear to stiff, and you lose some handling. Had a 2012 put the 19mm and it was great my 2015 feels all over the road and the back end keeps sliding out in the snow, any help?

Your 19mm rsb was okay for your 23mm fsb in the 2010.

You now have a 26mm fsb I am guessing as the 2013/2014 have, so 20mm will not be too stiff nor overkill.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Easy peasy install in about 20 minutes very easy job. It might be my imagination it seems to makes a big difference The feel is stiffer more like a sports suspension. Overall a must mod.
Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆