LegacyGT.com

19mm rear sway bar install

Guest rayms69

Wanna pop in and share my experience with the 75D CKE SSP bushings. I did the 26mm FSB and 20mm RSB on my 5th gen initially with the OEM bushings, and it made a noticeable difference, but I honestly noticed a larger difference switching to the CKE bushings than I did from installing the bars, and they fit identical to OEM, no increased NVH. Excellent product, well worth the money. Can't say enough good about them.

I am very happy when others can benefit. I am working on some seriously diabolical stuff right now.

I will update here on the forum shortly. Basically, I am now doing bushings for aftermarket bars as well.

CKE SSP product information and sales : chris.ckessp@gmail.com

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy when others can benefit. I am working on some seriously diabolical stuff right now.

I will update here on the forum shortly. Basically, I am now doing bushings for aftermarket bars as well.

Like knocking down AVO Turboworld bars front and rear for the gen4.

WhiteLine is next ...

15266090697402.thumb.jpg.51eceb0a7474ac4dd162556330b05e8d.jpg

15266090877623.thumb.jpg.cf9f1d206f3b8234d5182ca37a7e60f4.jpg

15266094722125.thumb.jpg.651ee93f096f5eaaaea796f9885d5380.jpg

CKE SSP product information and sales : chris.ckessp@gmail.com

• 10 months later...
Just picked up my 20mm RSB, the stock endlinks are corroded and I can't remove from the stock bar, so I'm going to pick up new endlinks. Are these the Kartboy ones that will fit our car?

https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/endlinks/kar-kb-017-08rear-kartboy-rear-endlinks

Yes that is correct

I went with Moog brand since its greaseable

• 2 months later...

I installed a 20mm rear sway bar along with Moog end links (K750486) yesterday. The hardest part was maneuvering the old sway bar and end links out from under the car - I think the dual exhaust on the 3.6R adds a bit of difficulty to this.

I love the new feel around corners. I'm glad I came to my senses and made this happen finally. :lol:

Here are what stock end links look like after 3 years in Wisconsin.

20190706_091226.thumb.jpg.e10da3c106922f83890ac75829fd2cbb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Well, 4.5 years later and my Whiteline BSR49XZ snapped :( It snapped on the drivers side where it goes from round to flat. Going back to the stock one for now. Sad days. The tiny stock rear end links are still perfect though :D glad I didn't waste money upgrading them. Edited by Solution42

Well, 4.5 years later and my Whiteline BSR49XZ snapped :( It snapped on the drivers side where it goes from round to flat. Going back to the stock one for now. Sad days. The tiny stock rear end links are still perfect though :D glad I didn't waste money upgrading them.

Contact WL. Let us know what they say...

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where