LegacyGT.com

SFW Only: Post your appropriate pics- Volume-3 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nfl-quarterbacks.jpg

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

of course its no coincidence, if there is no regulations, people will make their own choices and take their lives into their own hands. thats the beauty of being an adult in a free country. truth is, they have helmets on, and that is the only thing those pictures you posted require. just because you dont see them as good enough doesnt make them shitty people or shitty riders. im sure you were also alluding to their choice of shoes and such, but thats a whole different set of stat pictures i think.

also, if that is a percentage of people that died and werent wearing helmets, what does that say about the ones that were wearing helmets and died anyway? more than half in my state were wearing helmets and died anyway. what does that say?

Omg simmer down! I never called anyone shitty. (Others had stronger language) I just posted some stats from authoritative sources, and some graphics. Read the links if you want to know more about injuries in other areas.

I was not purporting helmet laws, just drawing attention to the fact that they do indeed correlate to higher survival in accidents. I say give the people the information they need to make a reasonable decision, and let natural selection do its part :p

:lol::lol::lol:

http://ccs.dogpile.com/ClickHandler.ashx?ld=20140926&app=1&c=info.dogpl&s=dogpile&rc=info.dogpl&dc=&euip=66.234.199.109&pvaid=13458c1a36d84a59b5c3f1d7aaca769e&dt=Desktop&fct.uid=82f91eb872264372abe92547b149bcd3&en=0WEFU%2FZhSoQrR2QhC9ngyiLWjD1jFApuD%2BA8y%2FAiIz1wW%2Fgzy%2BNk0g%3D%3D&du=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dudelol.com%2Fimg%2Fthis-jackass-is-bugging-hot-girls-at-the-beach.gif&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dudelol.com%2Fimg%2Fthis-jackass-is-bugging-hot-girls-at-the-beach.gif&ap=11&coi=772&cop=main-title&npp=11&p=0&pp=0&ep=11&mid=9&hash=E1E588D6D8EAD834512F93D2E9431BC8

hC6BCCCB9

That looks like TKD vs. Kenpo

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Archived