LegacyGT.com

SFW Only: Post your appropriate pics- Volume-3 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are no distinctions on how they are to be used. no one knows if it involves the driver or passenger. if disabled, one should not have to do anything such as moving the car to get in.

Well - it would be the passenger side, so it won't be a problem for any handicapped driver. And if the passenger is handicapped - back out the car and let the person in.

What really grinds my gears is non-handicapped people stealing the handicap parking permits and abuse them.

rest assured, myself and others are working on the issue of misuse of disabled parking locally and with the state. one of those is increasing the fine and immediate loss of privileges.

Well - it would be the passenger side, so it won't be a problem for any handicapped driver. And if the passenger is handicapped - back out the car and let the person in.

What really grinds my gears is non-handicapped people stealing the handicap parking permits and abuse them.

Percentage of motorcyclist fatalities in which riders were not wearing helmets, by state — United States, 2008–2010

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/figures/m6123a1f1.gif

Helmet Laws By State

http://www.iihs.org/frontend/iihs/laws/datastoreimages.ashx?documentName=HelmetUseMapChart

Coincidence?

Source:

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6123a1.htm

of course its no coincidence, if there is no regulations, people will make their own choices and take their lives into their own hands. thats the beauty of being an adult in a free country. truth is, they have helmets on, and that is the only thing those pictures you posted require. just because you dont see them as good enough doesnt make them shitty people or shitty riders. im sure you were also alluding to their choice of shoes and such, but thats a whole different set of stat pictures i think.

also, if that is a percentage of people that died and werent wearing helmets, what does that say about the ones that were wearing helmets and died anyway? more than half in my state were wearing helmets and died anyway. what does that say?

Internet war! Go!! Lol... Free country, blah blah blah. If you think this is a free country you're deep in the dark about reality.

Any reasonable person knows accident scenes are complex, and there hundreds, if not thousands of variables that determine the outcome of those involved. It's not as simple as saying "was he/she wearing a helmet or not?" So I have devised a simple test that anyone can understand regarding helmets and whether they work or not.

I will wear my helmet and you can hit me in the head with a hammer. You will wear no helmet and I will hit you in the head with a hammer. Then we will scientifically measure which one of us fared better. Deal? :):)

Internet war! Go!! Lol... Free country, blah blah blah. If you think this is a free country you're deep in the dark about reality.

Any reasonable person knows accident scenes are complex, and there hundreds, if not thousands of variables that determine the outcome of those involved. It's not as simple as saying "was he/she wearing a helmet or not?" So I have devised a simple test that anyone can understand regarding helmets and whether they work or not.

I will wear my helmet and you can hit me in the head with a hammer. You will wear no helmet and I will hit you in the head with a hammer. Then we will scientifically measure which one of us fared better. Deal? :):)

lol im not even mad, i see your side of it clearer than you assume. i wear leathers, 16" boots and a helmet when i ride, but that wasnt always the case. i made the choice. so, your little test would be pointless beyond the hilarity of two guys wearing helmets hitting each other on the heads with hammers.

i also almost put free in quotes, just because this country will never really be free. especially from people that think everyone else needs to be told how to keep safe and live their lives. but you coming from commiefornia, i do understand the need to make everyone follow your rules. ;)(thats more a jab at kalifornia than you)

Archived