Compatibility Notes

IN THE BOX

2015 WRX Yes

2015 WRX w/ Short Shifter Yes

2010-2014 Legacy/Outback Manual No

2010-2014 Legacy/Outback Manual w/ Short Shifter No

2014+ Forester Manual No

2014+ Forester Manual w/ Short Shifter No

Chris responded back - fast! They will send me a RMA number and I'll send it back so they can switch the part. Sweet. Perrin just tabbed respect points in my book!

Note: This is only because I have the STI short shift - which is the one causing the issue with the original part.

Hey Chris! So the early version, lets call it V1, works with the stock WRX, Legacy and Forester shifters as well as the WRX STS, and the new versions, V2, will work with all?

Yep the new version will work with them all! All the kits will be the new version from now on.

Yep the new version will work with them all! All the kits will be the new version from now on.

Post #1 has been updated to reflect the information regarding this design and fitment change.

Chris, thanks for the update and please let me know if anything in Post #1 is incorrect. You guys at Perrin are the best!!!

g5GT, thanks for getting in touch with Perrin regarding the issue you experienced and bringing it to their attention.

Good Timing!

I was just trying to figure out where V2 was on the website! Ordering the shift stop and bushing now.

Thanks so much for keeping us updated!

just a quick question will this Shifter Stop work on 05 legacy gt limited stock shifter or STS?

No. You have a mechanical shift linkage. We have a cable shifter.

I think you have wandered into the wrong subforum. ;) You want the 4th Gen section.

Hey guys been absent for a while.. just catching up... +

I have a 2012 LGT with the STS (the original one from Subaru) installed for a while now (first batch of stops) and I have had zero issues with it...

Am I missing something?

Archived