LegacyGT.com

Sonoma Raceway September 21, 2014

fredrik94087

Updated my youtube track video list.

I have best laps from three sessions.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

links?

Lolol...it is in my signature, Mark...all my track vids are in one place.

First session wasnt bad even though track was cold and I was on race tires. Second session was with passenger. Third session the track had warmed up and I was riding alone with half a tank of gas. Third session was quickest at 2:05.97.

The differences between yesterday and June 1 are carbotech pads instead of HPS, NT01s instead of RT615Ks, no jack nor spare, and a few more days of track time.

The NT01s did not feel like they did any better and had less response than the RT615Ks. Could be because they run a bit wider and didnt work well with my wheel width.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UConNXG_0M6n_iw5Cwinb7sA

NT01s are semi race rubber. I'm glad it isn't just my imagination. On paper the Nittos should be better than the Falkens but I didn't feel it.

I will look at my june 1 vid and compare g forces. Both sets are 275/40/17.

Archived