LegacyGT.com

Fog Lights as DRLs

I'm not sure if the '13s also use H11 fig bulbs but the concept would apply regardless. You may just need a different bulb size.

I just want to have the Fog lights on without the headlights, can you pm or post instructions, or even pics on what you did.... I want to look at the wiring coloring before i even try to do this, don't want to fry something in the car, of course whenever you have a chance:)

I just want to have the Fog lights on without the headlights, can you pm or post instructions, or even pics on what you did.... I want to look at the wiring coloring before i even try to do this, don't want to fry something in the car, of course whenever you have a chance:)

Just so you know, with this mod the fog lights work as DRLs when the low beams are off, but they'll come back on when the high beams are on. Also, the fog light switch is no longer active.

• 2 years later...

Not familiar with it, but that looks great.

As you linked, you definitely need the one for the 2015+ WRX/STI and not the 08-14 one. The OEM fog lights on the 08-14 WRX are 9006 connectors so that harness will not work without hacking it up.

In other words, get the '15 WRX harness and it'll work.

Edit: I'm going to wait until the next time the mod bug bites to order one of these since I have engine and tranny mounts/bushings on the way.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived