LegacyGT.com

Install day before rain seaon

LegAC_GT

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just cause I have income doesn't mean I can't be cheap :lol:

I'm just giving you a hard time though. I'm working on putting together a JDM Double DIN swap and STI gauge pack into my spec.B :spin:

Haha yeah I will probably be bringing what I get from him down to this for the install. Haha I'm never sure about people giving people a hard time on the Internet. Good luck with your double din. I just put an 08 headunit with aux in my car

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Just cause I have income doesn't mean I can't be cheap :lol:

I'm just giving you a hard time though. I'm working on putting together a JDM Double DIN swap and STI gauge pack into my spec.B :spin:

Do you know if the wiring harness for your gauge pack that pigtails into the stereo connector is unmolested? I got mine used on eBay and for some reason the guy cut the harness so I had to make one and since I added the JDM double DIN I have had issues with the illumination on the gauge pack.

Picked up the uppipe, catless downpipe, and borla catback today from ddman so I will be bringing that down to install. Probably not install the downpipe though until I am taking it straight to the tuner.

2005 Vader Wagon

Up should require a tune seeing as how you're going from a restricted flow with car to free flow with catless. Subarus are retardedly finicky. You can resistor it but make sure you tuck it real good so a smog tech won't see in the future.

Uppipe installation is so so. My friend and I did it in 30 minutes at work. Definitely want two guys to make things easier.

Up should require a tune seeing as how you're going from a restricted flow with car to free flow with catless. Subarus are retardedly finicky. You can resistor it but make sure you tuck it real good so a smog tech won't see in the future.

Uppipe installation is so so. My friend and I did it in 30 minutes at work. Definitely want two guys to make things easier.

Luckily for me I don't have to worry about that whole smog thing. My car is staying registered in WA as that is my permanent residence.

2005 Vader Wagon

^^That's because you live near the bay and you're not used to the heat. It's all what you are acclimatized to. I live in Brentwood and 85-90 is perfect. Hell, I even spent several weekends this summer working in the garage on the cars when it was 95-100, you just need to move slower, drink lots of water and pace yourself, and then sleep good at night in the air conditioned house. Lol! I'm cold if it's anything below 70 outside.

Growing up in Washington anything above 75 is too hot for me. And the worst part is for some reason my AC stopped working recently. The compressor tried to clutch in but then immediately unclutches.

2005 Vader Wagon

You have either a clogged expansion valve not allowing the refridgerant to circulate or you are out of refridgerant because of a leak. There is a pressure switch that immediately disengages the clutch when the system detects either too much on the hi side (clogged valve) or not enough pressure on the low side (no refridgerant or clogged valve) in the system. It's probably the expansion valve and I can say 95% sure it is NOT your clutch or compressor. Had the same thing happen on our '03 Leggy.

Archived