LegacyGT.com

Anyone want a front lip?

snow05gtRI

I bought a front lip a few years ago (actually, wow, after digging up the email to figure out who I bought it from, 3 years ago TO THIS DAY) and never installed it. It was from JNA Performance and I paid $120. It's the black PU material. I bought it after destroying my RavSpec one in the winter on an ice block. I went JDM front end so it no longer can fit.

Never installed on the car, still in packaging. I think it comes with some hardware. It's a little twisted/warped because I didn't have it laying flat on the ground, but every time I move it, it reshapes, so I'd imagine you should be able to straighten it out no problem. In fact, I'll try to remember to go lay it flat so it can start to flatten out. I don't think the fit is perfect, anyway. I mentioned it to some people at a meet at one point and they said it might need some cutting. I don't know.

Anyway, I just want it out of my basement / possession. Looking for $70 cash OBO, and I would like you to pick it up from me in Waltham, MA.

Yeah... I was hoping to bypass all of that with posting in the regional forum since I'm not entertaining any offer to ship and was trying to make this a minimal effort thing. This is an in-person exchange, cash. And I was hoping my 3000+ posts and iTrader ranking would carry some weight.

not sure if it fits the OB bumper but you're welcome to try if you want to come down here.

I made an official for sale thread since this got no where... there's a pic in there too.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/ma-usdm-pu-front-lip-pickup-only-230617.html?p=4930647#post4930647

Archived